Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Bogner Uberschall Twin Jet.
This one promises a lot :headbang:

web.jpg

:

this one looks amazing!:kickass:

Man, I can't even wrap my mind around the sexiness of that Uber - the tolex, the knobs, the grille, g'damn! How does the twin jet differ from the regular one?

Thats sick Eddy!
Can we have a pic of all your amps? (I guess you have to use a fisheye lens to get them all in one pic though)

I think that I have to do a 180º pic.

I have a lens that can capture them all but some will be too skewed on the pic. o_O

haha i've been on to eddy for a while for a nice new pic of his amps! :-( still nothing

but yes, thats damn sexy as hell that like eddy!

I will do it soon!!! :)

For now, as in for today? :C

No no, lor a long time!!!

Man, I can't even wrap my mind around the sexiness of that Uber - the tolex, the knobs, the grille, g'damn! How does the twin jet differ from the regular one?

I never tried the regular one, I was going to buy it, but then this one came out, heard some clips and read some opinions so decided to buy this one.

Maybe some day I'll buy the regular one :lol:
Not in the near future :)

Eddy you should use like something like this program to do a virtual picture of your place. It would be awesome! I have one of my place I can post as well so everyone can see how it works. However It will not be a fraction of impressive as yours!

Eddy you should use like something like this program to do a virtual picture of your place. It would be awesome! I have one of my place I can post as well so everyone can see how it works. However It will not be a fraction of impressive as yours!

Thanks for the tip :)

Last amp for a while? How long is a while, two weeks? :lol:

Never less than 3-6 months :)
BTW wasn't you who said that you didn't need more than 8 amps?
Have you counted your amps lately? :lol:

However long it takes to ship from Point A to Portugal :lol:

If it comes from Mars yes :lol:

That amp doesn't need a 'g'

What's a "g"?
sorry :oops:

Yeah, just a lame joke. In all seriousness, though, this is a beauty. And the Splawn on top of it ... Ah well, at least I have an amp you'll never have :heh::heh:

my last were Sony 7509 HD and Breedlove AD25 SR Plus... and probably i'll buy a macbook... :) (2n hand, to use only for recordings and some light work.)

And i've got GAS of Adam A7... but there is not enough money...

I just ordered a set of these. Hopefully they aren't much different from the more expensive version. they both look the same to me.

EX25-xlarge.jpg