Your latest G.A.S. purchases

same here @ slate EX but i figured pretty much everyone got it so it wasnt worth mentioning haha

Room measurement mic. May find some other use for it too.

Sweet thing is that these Dayton mics come with a custom calibration file that ensures a perfectly flat response.

FriFeb26005459AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

slate ex for $20, and revalver HP off ebay for $6. [cue the music for "Hey, Big Spenderrrrr!"]

I needed a new Jackson 24 fret neck, should cost 250 Euros here new...so after some search
I found a Jackson Kelly, an older one, but the neck and the hardware were in good condition
the body had some dings and dongs and was re-finished, but it had a DiMarzio D-Sonic and a
Gibson (sorry, forogt the exact model) humbucker in it, had to pay 200 Euros, found a guy
who wants to buy both pickups for 150 Euros, so I only had to pay 50 Euros for a really good neck.

Chryst Krispies is probably the only one here who cares but...

squatrack.jpg

Picking up a 300lb olympic weight set tomorrow to replace the garbage entry level weights I have now too. So stoked to finally be able to do proper squats at home. This squat rack is killer, it was between this and a power rack made by the same company but there was absolutely no features on the power rack that weren't incorporated into this smaller footprint squat rack and it was $300 less, so epic win.

Fuckin' muscle GAS is expensive :(

Chryst Krispies is probably the only one here who cares but...

squatrack.jpg

Picking up a 300lb olympic weight set tomorrow to replace the garbage entry level weights I have now too. So stoked to finally be able to do proper squats at home. This squat rack is killer, it was between this and a power rack made by the same company but there was absolutely no features on the power rack that weren't incorporated into this smaller footprint squat rack and it was $300 less, so epic win.

Fuckin' muscle GAS is expensive :(

That's fucking epic Adam. I'm actually always amazed at how much benches and olympic squat racks cost.

Yes lifting is crazy expensive for equipment. I have been having my eye on some Forza Strength Systems equipment for sometime now. Power racks are the way to go, Bench, Deads and Squats thats all you need!!! Just dont have the room to put it in.

Yes lifting is crazy expensive for equipment. I have been having my eye on some Forza Strength Systems equipment for sometime now. Power racks are the way to go, Bench, Deads and Squats thats all you need!!! Just dont have the room to put it in.

Add some pullups and I'm with you 100%! I haven't done a tricep kickback or bicep curl in like 18 months and never intend to do one again! If it doesn't make you want to puke it's not a real exercise.

Thats sick Eddy!
Can we have a pic of all your amps? (I guess you have to use a fisheye lens to get them all in one pic though)