Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Parked the new theeng on top of my 5150... sound fuckin' killer! Clips will follow! W000h000!

23716_10150111579195393_880500392_11340513_7413861_n.jpg

Norris, do be aware....once you go Jazz you never go back ;)

Truth.
Sadly, i have found that i play better and like the sound more with these:

pw_DelrinPick_Trio.jpg

(Although the blue one, 0.99mm)

Still using the Jazz III though.. simply because it just feels so much better.

tnx guys... yes... the sound is fantastic... the cleans are the best i ever heard...hands down! I will post some clips this week! The ch4 is very Nickelbackish...i like! :)

Got the purple douglas! More dark purple than the site's pics

IMG_3539.jpg

IMG_3540.jpg

IMG_3543.jpg

Needed quite the setup but Its playing real nice! Ridiculous value for 99 bucks! My friend is selling me a pair of Evo's for $30 total and Im gonna drop them in there!

presonus_faderport.jpg

I like writing automation a lot more with a fader than I do with a mouse. Plus this bitch is MOTORIZED and it looks all cool moving up and down by itself :lol:

You guys need to trade those faderports in for a US2400 and do some real automation :)

I've meesaged people before about selling theirs to me but they never wanna part with them! I would friggin' LOVE a 2400 man. I will probably get a Mackie unit in the future, have used them in the past with no complaints - unless I can find a 2400 when I'm ready to buy.

I can't imagine using a controller that doesn't display what track is associated with each fader :/ Mackie Control Universal hopefully in my future one day...

I'm sure it just takes some getting used to really. I would probably have my mixer window up when doing anything anyway for the extra visual confirmation of what I'm doing but yeah, definitely eyeing a Mackie controller in the future.

Norris, do be aware....once you go Jazz you never go back ;)

Truth.
Sadly, i have found that i play better and like the sound more with these:

Still using the Jazz III though.. simply because it just feels so much better.

I tried them for a while and they are going to take some getting used to. They are tiny and feel awkward, but I can see how you would never go back as they seem much nicer for leads and stuff. I'm am really looking forward to getting used to these though, I've been using the .88 dunlop Nylon for about 5 years and these jazz ones are so small