Your latest G.A.S. purchases

COUNTRYMAN_TYPE85FET.jpg

should ship on monday:)

Thanks to everyone who recommended music shops in Newcastle! I finally pulled the trigger on these:
3db3184560.jpg

And I was curious to see what all the hype was with these:
JazzIIIGuitarPickBlack.jpg

These headphones are going to take some getting used to. Everything sounds so different. Maybe that how things are meant to sound :D

Thanks to everyone who recommended music shops in Newcastle! I finally pulled the trigger on these:
3db3184560.jpg

And I was curious to see what all the hype was with these:
JazzIIIGuitarPickBlack.jpg

These headphones are going to take some getting used to. Everything sounds so different. Maybe that how things are meant to sound :D

Did you go to Soundslive??

BD headphones are badass!! I've got some of the 250s but they broke :erk: they still play sound but the headphones themselves are physically broken :cry:

Did you go to Soundslive??

BD headphones are badass!! I've got some of the 250s but they broke :erk: they still play sound but the headphones themselves are physically broken :cry:

Yeah man, I went to Soundslive. Really Nice place, Guy I dealt with was real cool too. First time in Newcastle and it's such a nice place, although those electric buses could be a silent killer :lol:
I'm really happy with the headphones, although I was used to a £20 pait of Sony's, these sound so different. It's going to take some getting used to, but they are real comfy too. Sorry to hear yours broke though, would you buy another pair?

It's funny how an album called "Death Metal" is actually the least death metal album Dismember has ever made. It's pretty much straight up Melo-Death with some old-school riffage every now and then, but it's soo fucking good!