Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Console tape and a pencil :kickass: Old school rules.

I noticed there's a piece of software called SoftLCD for the US2400, have you tried? It makes the controller a lot more tempting for me.

Not yet in my hands, but these are on their way to me:

rodent1a.l.jpg

lpneck_0810_f8f.jpg

And some Wilkinson vintage tuners for the neck, too :)

I noticed there's a piece of software called SoftLCD for the US2400, have you tried? It makes the controller a lot more tempting for me.

Yeah I tried it, but I'd still rather have the track names listed under the faders directly instead of up on the screen. I need that space for Reaper :)

I tried them for a while and they are going to take some getting used to. They are tiny and feel awkward, but I can see how you would never go back as they seem much nicer for leads and stuff. I'm am really looking forward to getting used to these though, I've been using the .88 dunlop Nylon for about 5 years and these jazz ones are so small

Thats why i like them! :lol:
I think all other picks feels big and uncomfortable! ;P

Engl Fireball (60W), Orange 412" PPC , Tamburo Brass Snare (in the last 4 weeks) ..... god I am such a tool XD
But I just can't resist shiny things when the price is comparable low :/

just pulled the trigger on this bitch...

sdc10878t.jpg

can't wait to have a REAL bass around the studio! i was looking at a fender MIM jazz, but this was only $75 more for a hell of a lot more instrument.