Your latest G.A.S. purchases

EMG-35DCX.jpg

Got it CHEEEEEAP directly from EMG, should be here any day, and hopefully recording the next CD with it ;)

Rack-2.jpg

The RME at the top just got in. Way bigger difference to monitoring than I ever imagined. Tighter lows, clearer mids and a greater sense of sculpting around individual elements in a mix. Just more clarity. Awesome investment.

Rack-2.jpg

The RME at the top just got in. Way bigger difference to monitoring than I ever imagined. Tighter lows, clearer mids and a greater sense of sculpting around individual elements in a mix. Just more clarity. Awesome investment.

Upgraded my Fasttrack pro to the digi 003. Made the same experience. Tighter low-end, and clearer everything:)

nice rack

My Logic 9 Studio arrived, no idea where the Dimarzio Cliplock I also ordered is though. Gotta say, DV's packaging is pretty shitty; as in, there was no packaging. The Logic Studio package arrived in just a plastic shipping bag. No bubble wrap, cardboard or whatever.

When I got a samson poweramp from DV, it just had the shipping label on the product's box, but when I got a bundle of stuff it was well wrapped with those air bag thingys so I had no complaints!

When I got a samson poweramp from DV, it just had the shipping label on the product's box, but when I got a bundle of stuff it was well wrapped with those air bag thingys so I had no complaints!

Yeah, when I ordered my Profire 2626 and a Classic Vibe tele from them, the package was nicely done and had those air bags as well. I'd guess that it either depends on which warehouse they're shipped from or how many products it includes or something.