Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Note exactly a purchase (http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/equipment/614596-woooo-i-just-won-jca20h-comet-half-stack.html), but still:

jca.jpg

So - to go with my new Fender Vibro Champ XD that I mentioned on the previous page, which is still in the process of making it's way across the country on a UPS truck, so this stand in picture will have to do:

Vibro-Champ_XD.jpg

I decided to get my trusty Squier Classic Vibe 50's Telecaster a new sibling. I bought one of the new Squier Classic Vibe 60's Stratocasters to go along with it. The Fender amp should have a both a Tele and a Strat to play through it after all.

The guitar got here in a day - now I have to wait till the middle of next week for the amp.

100_0725_small.jpg

With it's sister :)

100_0724_small.jpg

What do you think of it?

I actually like my Truth passives. They sound good paired with a sub.

Alright, been able to listen to it a bit. Initial impression: "Oh my god I can hear the bass!"

Second impression:"Man my reference CDs sound fucking incredible with this sub!"

Third impression:"Wow my mixes are super muddy with way too much sub bass"

:lol:

In my room, it's helped my monitor system go from having a pretty steep roll off at about 80-90Hz, all the way down to having a solid bass until 30Hz... with 20Hz being audible. LOVE this thing.

I got a Overstayer Stereo Compressor!!! I like it so far... very handy and easy to use.
And a custom made multicore. 24 ins 8 outs. 10 meters long with 19" rack panel. Neutrik combo connectors... Cool!

Just got a midi keyboard for synth stuff... m-audio axiom pro 49...

Also got an emg 81-7 and emg 707TW to try out in place of the 707/707a in my guitar now.

Alright, been able to listen to it a bit. Initial impression: "Oh my god I can hear the bass!"

Second impression:"Man my reference CDs sound fucking incredible with this sub!"

Third impression:"Wow my mixes are super muddy with way too much sub bass"

Headphones ftw ;) much more accurate, especially if/when the room acoustics leave something to be desired :p

I'm pissed that the uad version add's a simmilar snap and character, but somehow thins out the sound at the same time. Can't wait till I can get a hardware unit too