ATi_Radeon_HD5850_And_5800_Support_DirectX_11.jpg

ATI Radeon HD5850

CA-008-CS_400.jpg

Corsair 650W Power Supply

Cephlic-Carnage-Misled-by-Certainty.jpg

Cephalic_Carnage_Lucid_Interval_alternate.jpg

cynic_focus_1993_retail_cd-front.jpg

All on CD.
Got the original version of focus, sans bonus tracks and remasters. Can't stand it kicking into other tracks after the main album's finished. >:{

Got the original version of focus, sans bonus tracks and remasters. Can't stand it kicking into other tracks after the main album's finished. >:{

I have the remaster version, I hate those albums marketed to be filled with "bonus material" that ends up being either shitty sounding demo versions of the same songs on the album, or lameass "remixes" that bring nothing new to the songs. I do love the portal songs at the end though, would love to get my hands on that portal demo

Yeah but portal is a different project and tacking a few songs on at the end of a cd that will continue to play when you want to be savouring the moment of silence when the album finishes pisses me off.

Warwick rock bass and a Sans amp bass driver DI.

B0002IQDWO.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

arise.jpg

Both on vinyl, both original.

The copy of Arise still had it's original plastic wrap over most of it, so it hasn't faded one bit. However, something I noticed on my copy of Beneath the remains is that there is a HUGE amount of crackle on them.
I'm guessing roadrunner must have used poor quality presses at the time.
I love it when vinyl versions of albums enhance the quality, and it certainly does that for the carcass album, shit sounds incredible :headbang:

Nice purchases Rats! I've been wanting some early Carcass on vinyl for some time now.
Nearly ordered a copy of the first Krallice album on vinyl last night too, but I managed to control myself.

and fuck yeah guitarguru, I was spinning traced in air the other day but it was making me want to listen to focus, and I don't currently have a copy, I did have FLAC of the remaster but my external HDD is once again being a little bitch, so I figured I'd finally buy a copy.

Haha yeah I was thinking the same. Besides, wasn't it Urei that would have been making Revision A's?

Anyway, its a convincing looking build. Props to whoever did it.

What I found interesting is that you can actually fit two of them inside a single 2RU chassis, and share the power supply. Much more space efficient!

Warwick rock bass and a Sans amp bass driver DI.

B0002IQDWO.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

arise.jpg

Both on vinyl, both original.

The copy of Arise still had it's original plastic wrap over most of it, so it hasn't faded one bit. However, something I noticed on my copy of Beneath the remains is that there is a HUGE amount of crackle on them.
I'm guessing roadrunner must have used poor quality presses at the time.
I love it when vinyl versions of albums enhance the quality, and it certainly does that for the carcass album, shit sounds incredible :headbang:

yeah i have those and plenty more although haven´t listened to them in a LONG time since the player went KApput lol

those are truly some awesome records right there