Your latest G.A.S. purchases

This :

228376.jpg

I got them a few weeks ago.

Build quality is meh but they do the job alright. I also bought the T-akustik iso pads along them. Can't believe I put 20 euros in 2 stupid pieces of the most common foam. Haha.

Great Blu-Ray disc. While I know many here aren't that into blues players, I myself am a bit of a blues freak and Bonamassa just rips it up on this DVD.

While I don't think Joe is doing anything groundbreaking or too original, he is definitely an amazing blues guitarist and singer. This is still a joy to watch.

Just picked up a pair of KRK 5's. Yay! Now I don't have to mix on just headphones :D

Also got some new mic and instrument monster cables.

And this this on blu-ray:
51P2yrRXQTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

That guy has absolutely insane phrasing. Tasty as fuck note choice.
Lots of guitarists could learn from this guy

The Presonus Faderport I bought is a total, complete, utter fail.

Not only was the driver CD cracked and unusable, but upon getting the latest drivers from their site, I realized that they only addressed DAW communication. There was no driver provided for Windows. Since my DAW is offline this created huge problems. No compliancy driver was available for download. So even after enabling internet access on my DAW, Windows still failed to find the right drivers for the unit. After a few attempts the unit stopped getting recognized altogether.

This is the end of my fling with prosumer gear. A lesson well learned. Presonus can blow goats.

What DAW are you using? You don't need a driver. In Reaper, you just select that you have a Faderport hooked up and it figures the rest out.