Your latest G.A.S. purchases

I got one of these this week.

DSC01527sm.jpg

(yes I took this pic just for you guys)
She's pretty awesome when not crying.
9.5 months fucking flew by and now I have a daughter!

i guess i'll wait for the next update(firmware). Heard that this one loses water and the power-off button doesn't work reliable :)

congrats

a big ass house party stereo system. 15", horns, midrange per box X 2 and stereo power amp. no pics because I doubt anyone gives a shit.

YAMAHA FG 720SL NT

yamahafg720slnt.jpg

really nice guitar for that money!
now i just have to find out how to
remove the ugly pickguard without
fucking up the finish!:D

UPS guy lost this the first time around, musicians friend was nice enough to send a replacement without much hassle

IMG_1379.jpg

Tested this baby out, works awesome

haha just noticed, when i uploaded this pic to photobucket
ahaha.png

\m/

waves_CLA.jpg

Sometimes I need to do 'quick' rough bounces for bands, and need simple all-inclusive tools to help me do it.

Ive been seriously considering this one too because of the 40% thing going on with waves, dya mind me asking how much you managed to get it for and from where?
Been looking round for best prices on this and Renn Maxx

Yea man, get the Classic Compressors first. Do it while the October deal is still on. They're a bargain and a half... totally essential plug-in pack IMO.

@DigitalMetal: Around $300 from Tony. Not bad!

Still wondering whether to get one last Waves plug before the specials end. Bit overpriced though.

Honestly I'm not even sure if I'll get use from the CLA Sig pack, but I wanted it more for reference. If what they do can confirm in my mind what he does, and then help me achieve those results using a proper gear-chain then all the better. It was more done for convenience and learning rather than having another set of go-to tools like the CLA Compressors pack.