Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Sickan, what about the Nanopad ? It seems like being very cheaply built and lot of people told me it died after a few months, can you give any feedback ?

When I got my first one it was defect, I sent it back to thomann and they sended back a working one. I have just tested that it works so far, but I will use it on my upcoming project!

Getting ready for the Sonar x1 update on December 8th - minimum system requirements were upped so it's time for me to boost my system a little. Just bought a new MB and CPU combo from Newegg. Decided to stay with AMD instead of going the Intel route this time around as I thought about earlier.

Bought ASUS M4A79XTD motherboard and a AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz CPU.

asusm4a79xtd2.jpg

19-103-692-03.jpg

hopefully it will give me at least a few years before a new upgrade is required.

I still need to price some new RAM.

Celestion G12T75 Guitar Speaker
p297.jpg

I will combine it with a V30 Speaker in my selfmade 2x12" cab (measures from 2x12" recto cab).

Sickan, what about the Nanopad ? It seems like being very cheaply built and lot of people told me it died after a few months, can you give any feedback ?

I have had one for almost an entire year now. No issues thus far and it's seen a ton of time being used.

mxr0.jpg

Gonna try some reamping through this thing on Monday. Hoping to get some good grind going.

Post clips when you get a chance!

d-16135.jpg

Just ordered a matched pair for me and another as a gift for my sisters boyfriend.

GL. I bought the 7pack, tried to use them in every possible way for about a month and they've been sitting in their case ever since. Completely useless for me.

I have had one for almost an entire year now. No issues thus far and it's seen a ton of time being used.

I've had my nanoPad for about a year now and I use it almost daily for tapping in rhythm patterns and such - it's been rock solid. The pads seem to be better than the ones on my old Edirol PCR-300 keyboard which is what I always used to use.

Personally, I bought a LPD8 instead since I read so many reviews of Nanopads breaking. It's awesome too, just wish it had 2 pads more. Right now I've been using it with Live for managing inserts & sends with an experimental thing we're doing with the keyboardist of our band. You can get the LEDs to have feedback too with it, though I haven't yet done that.

Motherboard and CPU arrived this morning - up and running with Quad Core power now and the difference is pretty significant. I'm still running my old RAM as I have to still get around to ordering some faster memory, but it's much better than before and now I'm ready for the release of Sonar X1 in 2 days.