Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Haha, Captain Obvious was outa town so he couldn't tell me that! :lol: *giantfacepalmformyself* Seriously, the thought of binding myself to any carier is so out of question for me that I didn't even think about that option... Well, in my defense it's been a long and hard workday.
Thanks for clearing it up.

fp10.jpg

shure_sm57.jpg

+firewire expresscard and pci card

everything should arrive next week. hope that i get this whole FW shit working.

A little late in posting this but:
l_b81fdfc71b1a4cf1a17a15eda8d8264e.jpg

The JVM is the recent purchase (courtesy of lolzgreg).
Also recently replaced the tolex on the 1960 cab in the picture. The material is much smoother, and darker. Mmmm...

A little late in posting this but:
l_b81fdfc71b1a4cf1a17a15eda8d8264e.jpg

The JVM is the recent purchase (courtesy of lolzgreg).
Also recently replaced the tolex on the 1960 cab in the picture. The material is much smoother, and darker. Mmmm...

Argh, I got the JVM (the 410C though sadly), I just want a tremoverb to go with it. :heh:

Just bough my new studio pc rig: an HP xw8400

Quick spec:
2 xeon 2,6 dual core (upgradable to 3ghz xeon 8core)
4g ram (upgradable to 32g)
500g HD (overkill for an OS drive:lol:)
2 PCIex16
1 PCIex4
1 PCI
3 PCIX
...etc.

And now I'm ready for the next step: PTHD3 PCIX for really cheap.:headbang:

Just bought one more rectifier slant guitar cab, used quite massively but in a good condition. The difference between it and the new one from the musical store is HUGE.
Though the old one is much more of a Mesa cab (fat, big, no fizz, great midrange), it is less versatile. Great that i've still got my old Randall with four different speakers :lol:
Now I want more different cabs! :GAS:
1.JPG

How do you set em up? In/out or side by side?
I think I'll be experimenting on kicks quite a bit in the future, got a few toys lying around (D112, D6, Beta52, Beta91, MD421)!!

Fuuuck, the 5150III is so sexy. Have only played it once and even then it blew my mind.
Congrats dude.

I bought another SM57 and a pair of Vic Firth Extreme Isolation headphones. They sound like shiiiiiiiiiiiiit.