Your latest G.A.S. purchases

cubase5.jpg

and

quartalharmony.jpg

cannot wait :D

apologies for the MASSIVE pictures

Finally bought a quad core processor today, figured $100 is cheap enough. And wow, what a difference it makes compared to my old dual core.

Finally bought a quad core processor today, figured $100 is cheap enough. And wow, what a difference it makes compared to my old dual core.

I also just went quad a week or so again - very well worth the investment.

new comupter.

intel i7 950 3.06 ghz.

6 gigs of 2000mhz ram.

4 1 terabyte hdds set up in raid 1 configuration.

ati radeon hd 6850 graphics card.

corsair 850 watt power supply.

samsung blu ray dvdrw cdrw combo drive.

windows 7

2 24" asus 1080p monitors.

:D

new comupter.

intel i7 950 3.06 ghz.

6 gigs of 2000mhz ram.

4 1 terabyte hdds set up in raid 1 configuration.

ati radeon hd 6850 graphics card.

corsair 850 watt power supply.

samsung blu ray dvdrw cdrw combo drive.

windows 7

2 24" asus 1080p monitors.

:D

Enjoy that beast!

I just bought a Bugera 1990. I was trying to find an old JCM 900 but couldn't so I settled for this. I am going to mod it myself.

Also I just bought a pair of SD Blackouts for one of my 7s.

Comfortable? Affordable?
I'm pretty happy with my chair but it has this thing behind my head which is cool for relaxing but not much for mixing so I'm considering changing...

IKEA is trash but that's a given. I have NEVER sat in a chair that compares to the Aeron. Try and get the one with adjustable lower back support, that one is heaven even past 10 hours of sitting. I guess the regular version pictured above will do just fine though. At 1000$ to 1500$, they're not cheap but they're the last chair you will buy, EVER. I see 'em at banks and telecom companies worth a damn. If they don't have Aerons it's a shitty place to work :D

Comfortable? Affordable?
I'm pretty happy with my chair but it has this thing behind my head which is cool for relaxing but not much for mixing so I'm considering changing...
Extemely comfortable! It's the Herman Miller Aeron.. affordable isn't really the right word but I think it's worth it. I bought it used, on german ebay is a company selling 11 of these (used) for 499€ (instead of 1300-1700€ new).