Your latest G.A.S. purchases

FV500H.jpg

This + delay and ebow = sexy

actually we found it at work just collecting dust! (we work at an independent music store that's been open 30+ years so you can imagine their are a lot of cool pieces hiding around waiting to be found)....

They only made them for THREE years! '84-'87. All it is is two of the exact RAT circuit taken from the pedal of the era, and made to fit a 1U rack unit. They're actually quite rare and getting th footswitch along with it is even rarer (as without the footswitch, there is no way of engaging or disengaging either of the RATs....aside from DIY'ing a footswitch...)

I can't wait to test it, I'll be sure to post clips! Never messed with a vintage RAT before.

This thing should slay on bass... Clips please!! :D

Congrats Lasse. Big-arse desk - I hope it doesn't interfere with the firing line of your monitors from the stands!

Nice work on the Rat rack CJ. Seems like a fairly precious unit. I want to hear some serious sludge coming from your mixes in the near future!

@greyskull: That's really cool to hear. I'm wanting to take up some photography as a part time hobby to get my mind off the audio stuff once in a while. I figure I might shoot the odd gig that my clients play.

top_M.jpg

Boss DI-1
2x of these,

Havnt had a chance to try them yet but im hoping they sound good for dry DI guitar recording,

25741_l.jpg

Focusrite Octopre LE, My third one of these,

590169.jpg

Jackson JC 1 John Campbell Signature model satin black

lg_591847.jpg

Of course some of these to go with the new Bass, Gotta have black strings \M/