Your latest G.A.S. purchases

48bcf6db69.png

fuck it.

Just ordered these about 5 minutes ago...

i5.gif

MoPADs_set-b7c8f626e6cbbc45e7d38c4f748fba42.jpg

krk-rp5.jpg

Almost went with the Yammy hs50's but I'm in a slightly more enclosed environment right now, so I chose the KRK's for their front porting. The next big monitors I get will be the HS80's most likely though, as soon I am in a bigger place.

I guess none of you had a Teddy Ruxpin as a kid. Its a stuffed bear with a tape recorder in its back. When you play back the tape the mouth moves and it appears the bear is talking.

Anyhow here's another gas purchase. Parker P38. Great for strat tones as well as acoustic tones with the onboard fishman peizo. I'll be keeping this baby near standard tuning for when I feel like doing some non-metal. I have owned the real-deal Parker Fly for years and I can tell you this thing is almost as good and it only cost me $250. Had to sell the Fly to fund the 5150/Rectocab/Horizon. The Carvin B5 and the LTD H-1001 are fairly recent gas purchases as well, but I've already posted them.
2qbvd4h.jpg

Damn that HellRaiser looks sexy as fuck. I know you are posting about the Parker but yeah, got distracted.

Its not a Hellraiser. Its an LTD H-1001. Basically the same thing but mines way cooler. It says ESP on it instead of Schecter.

:lol:

I got fooled too. Check the headstock ;)

Ah yeah, LTD H1001, same damn thing anyway - still sexy! Actually shit, it's a flame top and not quilted, would explain why it's the first HellRaiser (what I initially thought) with that black cherry finish that I've ever liked. Figures...

Wow very nice! I sure love Softube plugins... But I only got the FET. No moneyz :(

same here, i'm totally broke now nut i just needed a good comp,
wasn't sure if i should get the mix bundle,
but a reverb and 3eq's for 50€ more, i had to! :D

Just ordered these about 5 minutes ago...

i5.gif

MoPADs_set-b7c8f626e6cbbc45e7d38c4f748fba42.jpg

krk-rp5.jpg

Almost went with the Yammy hs50's but I'm in a slightly more enclosed environment right now, so I chose the KRK's for their front porting. The next big monitors I get will be the HS80's most likely though, as soon I am in a bigger place.

I got the same monitors, arrived yesterday. I also got the Iso-pads but the thomann ones haha

$150 Used
NEWGSTRING_Done-8e57864b4b5481af1ac4fee5f6f5200c.jpg

$35 Used, Don't flame, I'm only using this for beefing up my low end when jamming without a bassist and it was only $35!
bbe-sonic-stomp-pedal.jpg

$52 Shipped, Used, Like New in box.
sansamp-bass-driver-di.jpg

$39 Used
207261.jpg

$100 Used
543627.jpg

$366 for the PAIR! NEW
Yam%20msp7st_medium_jpg.jpg

$150 Used
psa5.jpg

$875 Used (Bought this for a friend but its gonna live in my studio)
Mesa%20Boogie%20Dual%20Rectifier%20Solo.jpg

$275 New w/Heavy duty mic stand and 2 20' cables
sm7b_300.jpg

$150 New, Now I have 2 of them
371760.jpg

Best of all this one was free! Sneapster 006 saw my thread on rewiring an old krankenstien switch to work with my 5150 and decided to mail me this sucker for free. Thanks 006, It works great!
107784.jpg