Your latest G.A.S. purchases

249201.jpg

i.e. "Trigger Ex + EX to Platinum upgrade" from the latest special offer.

I can't believe I get this thing so late. It's awesome! I tested it briefly today but I'll probably spend the whole day tomorrow playing with it and experimenting with different snare or kick combinations. :kickass::kickass:

Best of all this one was free! Sneapster 006 saw my thread on rewiring an old krankenstien switch to work with my 5150 and decided to mail me this sucker for free. Thanks 006, It works great!
107784.jpg

Ah glad you got it in, and glad to help! Wasn't gonna get used here, it was just sitting in a box for several years :lol:

How and where did you get some of that stuff so cheap? Basically I want to know about the Sansamp BDDI and the SM7.

I try to buy all of my gear used on eBay/Craigslist. I am also a very good negotiator. I found the BDDI used at Guitar Center. It was tagged at $130 which is already a great deal. I talked them into combining multiple coupons/discount codes and got the thing down to $50. I won the SM7 on eBay for $301 NIB. It was supposed to come with a NEW mic stand but I recieved a used one. I contacted the seller and informed them I recieved a USED mic stand and they refunded me $25 no questions asked.

I have obtained all this equipment in the last few weeks and I have spend $0 out of pocket. It was paid for purely with profits from wheeling and dealing music equipment.

I try to buy all of my gear used on eBay/Craigslist. I am also a very good negotiator. I found the BDDI used at Guitar Center. It was tagged at $130 which is already a great deal. I talked them into combining multiple coupons/discount codes and got the thing down to $50. I won the SM7 on eBay for $301 NIB. It was supposed to come with a NEW mic stand but I recieved a used one. I contacted the seller and informed them I recieved a USED mic stand and they refunded me $25 no questions asked.

I have obtained all this equipment in the last few weeks and I have spend $0 out of pocket. It was paid for purely with profits from wheeling and dealing music equipment.

You sir, are a man :worship:

lochstands.jpg

One of my new diy stands...roughly 30 bucks altogether not counting the new drill I bought. Will paint these fuckers black asap.

i think these are absolutely great mics for the price!!! i have done most of my recordings with them!

We had those too... They were usable, but after a while every single mic started rattling... Something inside the housing made terrible noises with every drum hit. And of course the housing is welded plastic, so no way to get those open if you don´t wanna smash them -.-