Your latest G.A.S. purchases

IMAG0200.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: Pure awesomeness. Congrats!
I decided to go with the S3As in the end because of the Opals' relatively high "background noise". I am super sensitive regarding humming or fizzing, though.

I can not make out any noticable humming or fizzing... I had the A7s before and I somehow can´t stand the Adam ribbon tweeters. IMHO they are very tiring. But the tweeters on your S3As are probably far superior to the A7 tweeters, so I don´t know... But I sure looooove the Opals.

EDIT: And I got them for 2000€!!!! Awesome price!!

I received a Novation Nocturn 49 yesterday. It's pretty cool. I don't really like the drum pads much so far, ya gotta beat the shit out of 'em. The Keyboard itself is pretty decent, and the rotary encoder knobs are decent. Feels a little cheap, though. Better than the oxygen keyboard I had before at least, lol.

Jackpot! Remains of air rifle bullets made from lead... I use them to fill my monitor stands, the buckets are fucking heavy ^^ I´ll fill in some quartz sand in addition to fill all remaining cavitys

EXACTLY what I had to do too. It's $50 for a small bag of lead pellets over here. I managed to get a whole 5 gallon pale full of spent lead bullets for free from a local firing range. Congrats on using your noodle!

EXACTLY what I had to do too. It's $50 for a small bag of lead pellets over here. I managed to get a whole 5 gallon pale full of spent lead bullets for free from a local firing range. Congrats on using your noodle!

I have to admit it wasn´t exactly a GAS purchase because I got this stuff for free... Also from a local firing range. And I´ll get a few buckets more for my second stand and the stands of a friend.

Thanks guys!

There's a funny story to it too, it once belonged to my fellow bandmate, but he sold it some time ago. I posted an add on another forum to trade my Ibanez for a baritone scale guitar, and here it is back in the family :)

Since Storm of War (now named 'Cliffs of Dover') finally has a release date, I bought this in anticipation:

trackir5-box-front_m.jpg

Glenn, where are you?? Surely flight simmers all over the globe must be celebrating 24/7 right now.

Still looking for which rudder pedals to grab.... it may have to be the Simpeds since they're one of the only retail sets with hall effect sensors rather than pots, but they seem so hard to source anywhere.