Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Congrats d00d. May it be the best investment you ever made, like mine were.

Thanks Ermin! They are fucking awesome! I´m confident that they are the best investment I´ve ever made, but I have to discover their full potential first... Can´t wait to try them out in my fully treated finished new studio and with a better monitor controller!

Really Nice Compressor for $110 on Craigslist.

rnc1773.jpg

IMAG0200.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahah took me about 20 seconds to realize it was about the studio monitors and not tickets for a gig. Was just staring at it like "Wuuuuuuut?" for a little while

Cosmetics for my 1176 Clone. Just the output transformer to go, I'll get that this week sometime. No rush as the stuff below is coming from the USA. Bet I get raped in tax :(

Panel.jpg

HB8037_Final.jpg

largeknob.gif

smallknob.gif

Cosmetics for my 1176 Clone. Just the output transformer to go, I'll get that this week sometime. No rush as the stuff below is coming from the USA. Bet I get raped in tax :(

Panel.jpg

HB8037_Final.jpg

largeknob.gif

smallknob.gif

Is that the Hairballaudio kit? If you could you give us an update on how much the cost ends up with, in terms of customs etc :)

Is that the Hairballaudio kit? If you could you give us an update on how much the cost ends up with, in terms of customs etc :)

It's all from there yeah. I bought some stuff from them a few weeks ago... erm, the power transformer, the switches and the boards for the switches and I never got charged import tax on that one.

I bought a Monster cable about 2 weeks before that and the total was cheaper than the Hairball stuff, got fucked for tax!

It's all from there yeah. I bought some stuff from them a few weeks ago... erm, the power transformer, the switches and the boards for the switches and I never got charged import tax on that one.

I bought a Monster cable about 2 weeks before that and the total was cheaper than the Hairball stuff, got fucked for tax!

Ah ok man :) Do you have allot of experience of assemble hardware kits like the hairball one? I maybe would be interested later on getting one, but i don't want to assemble it myself.

^Haha nice, E-Bows fucking rule. Had one in the studio lately and it sounds awesome the moment you switch it on.

Absolutely! I especially love the higher setting that gives the higher harmonics/octave ringing. :)

After playing with this, I can see why Mattias "IA" Eklundh likes using electronics as a muse for adding little effects. Now, to follow-suite to "IA" and try a "See 'n Say" toy. Write a song that goes something like... "*chug-a-chug-chug* 'the cow says moooooooo' *bass drop**chug-chug-chug*" :lol:

I got RevF. I don't think it'll be too difficult; I'm pretty good at soldering, stuffing the PCBs isn't a tough job, and the Hairball website has a "How-to" guide for all the wiring and calibrations required. The only part that will suck is the time it's going to take, but luckily I have a workbench in the garage and beer in the fridge. Oh, and I need to find a place to get the back-ordered parts. Mouser's saying that two of the capacitors I need aren't going to be in stock until July. I'm trying to find some interchangeable parts though.