Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Got a DBX 160 XT on the way, thanks Acappa!

dbx_160xt_002

Hopefully gonna get some new converters and an FMR RNC soon too! I'll probably have to get a second DBX too if I like it for the stereo stuff.

Which specific parts are you looking for? I can point you to some substitutes.

There were a few caps and resistors out of stock, but I've already found them on digikey. Thanks though. I think the only thing that hasn't come in yet is one of the pots, but it's in the mail. I spent a few hours yesterday stuffing all the PCBs so now all I really have to do is assemble the chassis and do some wiring between the different components.

Edit:
I really wish I would have read this before I started stuffing the board: http://mnats.net/1176-wiring.html. I got all my stuff and got excited like JoJo, the little Indian boy. I just hope I don't wind up killing my pretty new pet.

Plec im soooo jealous of you !!!!
Im having to build my own 5k, piece by piece as a summing mixer and use it in conjunction with my Euphonix MC control (will buy a MC Mix or 2 as well) when what i really want is what you have, Oh well maybe one day :)

I really want to hear that Orange Bass Terror-SAMPLES NOW!!!

Haven't had the chance to use it yet! I don't have a cab at home, i have a nasty behringer cab at my practice space which i'll be going through tomorrow, hopefully i'll love it, and i can get a nicer cab at a later date.

Its the exact same preamp as the AD200B so i'm looking forward to it, it just won't have the sheer beef of the AD200B haha

Nice Orange. I've come to the conclusion that when I'm buying a bass head for the studio it'll be a terror bass. Did live sound for a band I like who used one and the tone was savage. Really heavy but clear and full.

They can close this thread after the SSL! Nothing can beat that!