Your latest G.A.S. purchases

a1f8d985.jpg

All for 20 bucks. And a cheap ibanez tone blaster 412 for 10 bucks. Missed a dm5, Alesis I/o and another pro shot for 50 bucks

^^ nice score!

Just bought a PRS SE Custom 25th anniversary in yellow. Beautiful guitar! Haven't played a 6 string (been playing 7s and for the last year 8s) in almost 10 years, thought it would be fun to play around with tunings!

^^ Mid/Side processing, dry/wet mix faders for every component, intelligent 2 mode for the maximizer and various other things.

Yeah sorry I never used Ozone 3, so I'm not sure on the major differences between that one and 4. Thanks to those that have already answered the question though. And me, personally, I usually do a high-pass filter at 30hz on my master to keep all of the unnecessary lows out and from muddying things up. Unless there is a bass drop of course, then that's different. lol

Cosmetics for my 1176 Clone. Just the output transformer to go, I'll get that this week sometime. No rush as the stuff below is coming from the USA. Bet I get raped in tax :(

Panel.jpg

HB8037_Final.jpg

largeknob.gif

smallknob.gif

Finally arrived... well, except for the mounts for the switches, which further holds things back :( Another 3 week wait I presume.

EDIT: As it stands... my total cost for this is £350 including tax. Well, if it works...

EDIT2: Guy mailed me back already and he's sorting things out just now. He's my hero... and a villain at the same time :D