Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Yeah man, I'll probably write it out in word or something before I post it so I have everything in it. Like I said, hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

421e50b2.jpg

FINALLY
Reached a point between projects when I can upgrade.
A little giddy with excitement if I'm honest!

Noodles and alot of noodles.:D And you save money on alcohol too becuase you get so drunk and fast after eating only noodles. :devil:

You know the sad part?
I really do live on noodles and cheese sandwiches just so that i can afford to get drunk and buy gear. :lol:

I had to do it too!!...even if i i have to wait for the Win version...
vcc_1.jpg

were you able to login and download VCC!?
i logged in once but the download cancelled for some
unknown reason. i wrote to the support two days ago but
i did not get an answer yet.

cheers
S.

PS: there was a WIN download available btw :)

Picked up a Laney GH50L for 330 shipped...2nd day fedex :D I consider it an excellent deal!

The pile grows....

Really nice amps. Got one here with 6l6's. It's got a really punchy tone thats not very versatile but great for what it is. Suits hardcore style stuff excellently. I know a band here that the guitarist goes between using one of these and a 5150 and always sounds great.

Brandon, I've owned a GH100L for 3 years now and not once have I ever managed to get a recording tone I liked out of it. Sounds great live, but goddamn I hate them in the studio.

I hope you have better luck with yours :p

Brandon, I've owned a GH100L for 3 years now and not once have I ever managed to get a recording tone I liked out of it. Sounds great live, but goddamn I hate them in the studio.

I hope you have better luck with yours :p

Haha I hope so too! I think it's worth it for $330 if not just for the super sweet lead tones it can produce. I'm in love with the rhythm guitar tone on Freak Kitchen's album Move though, an unboosted GH50L, so if I can get close to that I'll be happy. We'll see :)

Last edited by a moderator: