Your latest G.A.S. purchases

I´ve got the perfect tool to play death metal:lol:

Played and signed by Steve Vai in Rome about 1991, and now is mine, after 20 years chasing me...

Only say that the tool do not make the musician:( , I´m not better guitar player with this shit...

p10705032.jpg

I want a jem so bad. Congrats on the axe! Those vines are pure sex! :cool:

Edit: what's up with the neck humbucker? It looks crooked.

Just needs to be raised on the treble side. When you want to sell this puppy, hit me up!!! My brmr wants a new jem pal.

I want a jem so bad. Congrats on the axe! Those vines are pure sex! :cool:

Edit: what's up with the neck humbucker? It looks crooked.

I´ve got the perfect tool to play death metal:lol:

Played and signed by Steve Vai in Rome about 1991, and now is mine, after 20 years chasing me...

Only say that the tool do not make the musician:( , I´m not better guitar player with this shit...

p10705032.jpg

Just needs to be raised on the treble side. When you want to sell this puppy, hit me up!!! My brmr wants a new jem pal.

don´t worry mates is a matter of the humbucker screw hole in the plastic, sorry don´t remember the name in english, is fixed.

If my life kicks me in the ass, first I prefer sell my wife:headbang:

LOLOLOLOLOL just accidently bought a Framus Dragon from Ebay. :lol: What the fuck :lol:
I was like "well just offer 750€, it will be super expensive anyway" .. and got it for 719€. Lulz. I gotta stop bidding on Ebay without really trying to buy something.
FramusDragon.png

Hahaha, as long as you have the cash to honor your bid... :)
Yeah, I have the cash... yet. :lol:
The bank paid out my "building loan contract" in full, but I didn't take up a loan. So I've go a lot of cash atm, and zero debts.
And the studio construction is actually a lot cheaper than I had imagined.. (thanks to my family's and friends' awesome help and the great planning from Mika)
Still I feel like I should not spend it all on gear but rather save it. Well I will do so with the remaining money :oops: :heh: