Your latest G.A.S. purchases

S241668_101_12.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Offer was accepted tonight. Full basement recording studio for the win.

tits!

congrats

Lovely yard. It's an inspiration and motivation for me to migrate to a country that accomodates dream homes like this.

Congrats.

Definitely don't want to move to London then, property is crazy expensive.

Also, congrats Loren, looks like an awesome house, especially with a fucking basement!

dunno how much shipping is....
give me your adress and I'll send it to you, you can later paypal me the shipping costs if you want...won't be much though, I soubt shipping will be more than like 10-15$ or so

rnc1773-58b4baa95b348ae27070dea53121d877.jpg

Got an FMR RNC on the way. Should compliment the DBX 160xt I got recently and feed some of my hardware compressor G.A.S! The venue I work at is just after closing down so I'm out of a job so this will be my last gear purchase for a while.

Basically is minus the lame font and logo. From what I've heard the Amott V2 is just a the regular v2 with a cosmetic makeover. Found this one in rare silver.

Some one stole the mesa logo off my 2x12 cab at a gig a few years ago.... people are crazy like really?

I called boogie up and they wanted $45 for a new logo, needless to say it wasn that important to me lol

I´ve got the perfect tool to play death metal:lol:

Played and signed by Steve Vai in Rome about 1991, and now is mine, after 20 years chasing me...

Only say that the tool do not make the musician:( , I´m not better guitar player with this shit...

p10705032.jpg

3859.jpg

3859.jpg

Yes, two of the bastards.

Sadly my MoBo layout is too retarded to handle SLI effectively and the primary would always overheat. No crazy Crysis 2 graphics blow-out for me :(

(though the single card is actually still quite good)

I´ve got the perfect tool to play death metal:lol:

Played and signed by Steve Vai in Rome about 1991, and now is mine, after 20 years chasing me...

Only say that the tool do not make the musician:( , I´m not better guitar player with this shit...

p10705032.jpg

I want a jem so bad. Congrats on the axe! Those vines are pure sex! :cool:

Edit: what's up with the neck humbucker? It looks crooked.

Yes, two of the bastards.

Sadly my MoBo layout is too retarded to handle SLI effectively and the primary would always overheat. No crazy Crysis 2 graphics blow-out for me :(

(though the single card is actually still quite good)

*cough*microstutter*cough* :p

Curious though, did you chuck those in your studio DAW? Or do you run a seperate rig for vidao gaemz?