Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Excellent :) I'm toying with the idea of expanding with the sub in the future, but I doubt I'll feel the need to do so any time soon. The Twins should be quite a leap forward from my trusty Yamaha HS80's :)

There is plenty of low end from the twins. I would not bother with a sub.

Just got a 15" MackBookPro and an 11" MackBookAir. The Air was a gift for my girlfriend, but they look awesome next to each other and she even said I could use it when using the bathroom, so I guess that it's half mine, haha. I am picking up my AlphaLink today as well which is really exciting. I have been putting off going and getting it since I don't have a monitor controller for it yet.

photo-1.jpg

Just got a 15" MackBookPro and an 11" MackBookAir. The Air was a gift for my girlfriend, but they look awesome next to each other and she even said I could use it when using the bathroom, so I guess that it's half mine, haha. I am picking up my AlphaLink today as well which is really exciting. I have been putting off going and getting it since I don't have a monitor controller for it yet.

photo-1.jpg

Congratulations, I just got a 15" Macbook Pro too (though with an antiglare high resolution screen).

I must say though, docks as huge as that make me feel really irritated for some reason... :lol: and I don't really like at the bottom either, but I'm trying it for a change right now.

Have to say, the i7 in this one is pretty beastly compared to my old MBP!

Congratulations, I just got a 15" Macbook Pro too (though with an antiglare high resolution screen).

I must say though, docks as huge as that make me feel really irritated for some reason... :lol: and I don't really like at the bottom either, but I'm trying it for a change right now.

Have to say, the i7 in this one is pretty beastly compared to my old MBP!

I am looking forward to using it. I just hope it doesn't put my 8 Core Mac Pro out of commission, haha.

Definitely man, I had to google this guitar for months before I found a c-list ad from a guy states away. I convinced him to ship it, I didn't want ANY other color :lol:

Bought a power supply, and pedal bag along with a new tuner for some upcoming flyout and overseas touring I'll be doing. Just have to put my backup wireless receiver in there. I'm excited to not have to borrow anything from other bands and to have something that I can take anywhere without having to dismantle my main setup.
photo-2.jpg

and finally picked this up from guitar center...
photo-3.jpg

This is going to seem like quantity over quality for many of you, but for me, this stuff is a huge upgrade.

I fully expect some significant LOLing at the Ibanez GART50Q considering some of the guitars I've seen on this thread!

But all this stuff cost under $700 AUS, so I think I did ok.

ux2_overview.jpg

EM_GART50QATKS.jpg

BM-700.jpg

plus, a mic stand, pop filter, 5 plastic pratice cymbals and 5 cheap drum triggers (last two for the diy edrums)

and for the boy's 3rd birthday

LEDD6.jpg