Your latest G.A.S. purchases

This one was long overdue:

musician2-090be9d51cb67450a9c4854606cd3c19.jpg

Tickets for shows! Schmikets! Burned a shitload of money for them :lol: 400 euros :erk:

16 April - Kotiteollisuus
24 April - Rotten Sound
6 May - Stam1na (x2)
7 June - Karma to Burn (x2)
13 June - Carlos Santana (x3)
30 July - Suburban Tribe (x2)

Plus also the tickets I've had previously :p Iron Maiden and...

Tuska Festival:

AMON AMARTH, DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT, AT THE GATES, ARCH ENEMY, BLIND GUARDIAN, KATATONIA, EPICA, AMORPHIS, MESHUGGAH, KILLING JOKE, ELECTRIC WIZARD, BULLDOZER, TURISAS, ENSLAVED, WINTERSUN, MOONSORROW, TAROT, WITCHERY, BLACK BREATH, AGNOSTIC FRONT, KVELERTAK, SPIRITUAL BEGGARS, GRAVE, HELL, OMNIUM GATHERUM, GHOST, CHURCH OF MISERY, MYGRAIN, MISERY INDEX, JEX THOTH, ROTTEN SOUND, HOODED MENACE, CAVUS, MEDEIA, AXEGRESSOR, TINNER, BLACK CRUCIFIXION, LIGHTHOUSE PROJECT, ORANSSI PAZUZU, FEASTEM, GAF, GORESOERD, CAUSE FOR EFFECT, MONONEN.

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
Bands in bold are my especial targets :)

That house looks nice. No more neighbours banging on their ceiling because its too loud for them. Right? :D

Actually my current neighbors rock. I'm in a duplex and I've had drums upstairs along with my amps and never a complaint. Really lucky with my apartment status. My neighbors (outside this building) are cool with the loud as well because you can sure as shit hear the drums outside even with the windows closed (single pane garbage, no storm windows either). The duplex I dwell in right now was built in 1858!!

But yeah my downstairs neighbors are kickass. I actually go and chill with them quite a bit and rock some video games.

No pic, but I just traded my Tremoverb for a 5150 signature model. It suits my playing a lot more.