Your latest G.A.S. purchases

DSC07718.JPG

that's very interesting indeed (Q Clone I mean)....has anyone done a null-test with it?

Found this discussion havnt read it all yet but seems to cover the null question

http://recforums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/m/445703/0/

*edit* ok so opinion seems to be along the same lines as guitar implulses vs real mic'ing which i expected really, so plenty usable IMO.

I wont get a chance to try it out for a little while but had to jump on it while it was cheap.

I already own it and IR-L with a waves APA32 DSP Accelerator (its a non upgradeable stuck on the ilok bundled version) but the APA only work up to waves 5.9.7 on WinXP and im using W7 x64 these days so im looking to sell that off to an XP user.

So getting this native version allows me to sell the APA32

Pre 1992 RG570....

d786117f-d7eb-46dc-bc23-f4a51ad53db4_i0.jpg

yeah, I know...I hate Ibanez...still do...
but yeah,....whatever

I'd have a set of EMGs lying around, should I put those in this guitar, or is the guitar not worth that?

Working backwards...
Last weekend was Adam A7X monitors and Mogami TRS to XLR cables, Slate Trigger Platinum, a Carnhill transformer for my GAP 73, and Nebula Server.

Week before was a huge order of XLR cables from Redco. Good stuff. :) Also got a Tech 21 RBI and an old Ashly SC-50 comp that I still haven't used.

Week or two before that was the API lunchbox and pres: two vintage APIs, one VP26.

My GAS is kind of a problem...

Thank you tax return, recording sessions, and Guitar Center financing plan.

Since everyone is posting their nice new guitars, I'll use it as an excuse to post mine, even though I've had it for a month or so now.

kxk01.jpg

Since everyone is posting their nice new guitars, I'll use it as an excuse to post mine, even though I've had it for a month or so now.

]

very tasty!
crunchlab?

but damn, that KxK website is shit!
tried to find prices...then tried to find a contact form or something....or at least an email address...nothing

EDIT: found an email addy...but damn, they did everything to hide it as well as possible

very tasty!
crunchlab?

but damn, that KxK website is shit!
tried to find prices...then tried to find a contact form or something....or at least an email address...nothing

EDIT: found an email addy...but damn, they did everything to hide it as well as possible

Yup, Crunchlab/Liquifire combo. It's pretty nice, but I'll probably change them out eventually.

And yeah, their website is fairly awful. :lol: Fantastic product, though.

aria.jpg

I payed 4000sek for it.
And for those of you who don't know its an Aria Pro II ZZ Custom(-87 i think.), a Vivian Campbell signature with Michael Schenkers signature finish(I know, weird combo.).

Last edited by a moderator: