Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Test-Kopfhoerer-Phonak-Aud-o-PFE-112-745x559-99704867908ac955.jpg

Sh*t, I love aria pro IIs ! I've been dreaming of having several ones just for the sake of their look !

Hehe, i own 3 guitars and one bass. ;)
But im currently hunting for the bloodspattered ZZ and the white XX-deluxe with the red lightning bolt. :)

aria-xx.jpg

It looks like that one but with a red lightning bolt and it doesnt have XX written on the body.
*edit* Just noticed that the one on the pic has a rosewood fretboard, but the deluxe has maple. :)

There is something about their head and different shapes from the usual forms (explorer, V) that I love.

Also, on this league of "oldies with awesome design", I love the BC Rich Stealth :

chuck-schuldiner.jpg

There is something about their head and different shapes from the usual forms (explorer, V) that I love.

Also, on this league of "oldies with awesome design", I love the BC Rich Stealth :

chuck-schuldiner.jpg

Yeah, same here, and they have very unique neck profiles that just seem to fit me very well.

Oh, you mean an Aria Urchin with a different headstock? :lol:

Aria_Urchin_U60T_02.JPG

Yeah, same here, and they have very unique neck profiles that just seem to fit me very well.

Oh, you mean an Aria Urchin with a different headstock? :lol:

Aria_Urchin_U60T_02.JPG

At least that headstock is bulky enough that if you're good with a router you could alter that into some sick design.

I like this shape but I prefer the BC Rich, the shape is more elegantly balanced. Also, those knobs are horrible, I don't know how people don't throw them for some metallic or classy or plain black ones !

EDIT: the more I look at it the more I like it.

Trying to resist putting one of these on lay-by:

orange-thunderverb-200_2.jpg

Trying and failing, thinking of going and putting the deposit down for one this weekend! Love the amount of versatility, got some fucking nice tones for anything I could think of. Makes a great doom metal amp.

Of course if I don't get the Orange, I'll be throwing my money at one of these:

mi-audio-megalith.jpeg

Handbuilt here in Aus, $2000 for a 180w KT88 loaded beast. Personal definition of 'modern' tone. Crispy clear, spastic amounts of gain, absolutely glorious mids.

Sweet. The ergonomic style mice are really bad for my grip style. I started off with a DeathAdder, but ditched it in favor of a Salmosa, and it decreased my hand strain so much. Was originally going to get an Imperator instead, but the store were out, so this was the only alternative.

About to hook it up now!

Word. When I bought my Adder, it was the only one available specifically for Mac. Might still be, no idea.

EDIT: I also have pretty damn big hands, so the Adder fits nicely.