Your latest G.A.S. purchases

hehe

Image16.jpg

And the triple XXX cab below

Image18.jpg

Maxon OD808 on it's way as well even though I don't really need it for this amp. :Spin:

Sorry for the shit-tastic photos.

Protools 8 - M-Box Mini...
Strange box, Strange Soft :D strange problems with EZPlayer...
But looks nice

Hohner Revelation RXT 1990 guitar.
Mexican Strat fully modified by me.

SoundRadix Auto-Align.
Just had to as I'm working on a mix where the recording is... well... you understand me... ;)

Wow, never head of that before!
how is it?

EDIT: just bought it myself, I never shift overheads vs. snare mics etc (never saw an advantage in that), but it'll be extremely useful to align a mic'd bass amp with a DI bass track...I hope at least ;)

Wow, never head of that before!
how is it?

EDIT: just bought it myself, I never shift overheads vs. snare mics etc (never saw an advantage in that), but it'll be extremely useful to align a mic'd bass amp with a DI bass track...I hope at least ;)

I'm loving it, I have received a mix where the guitars cab has been recorded with 3 microphones with no regard whatsover with phase... Made things a lot easier for me :)

I'm loving it, I have received a mix where the guitars cab has been recorded with 3 microphones with no regard whatsover with phase... Made things a lot easier for me :)

yeah, I've actually just contacted a label telling them to destroy the masters I sent them....
right now I'm in the middle of mixing the songs down again, this time with AA on the Bass DI/Amp, lol

New masters will be sent to the label tomorrow via express mail

What does this plugin more than aligning the tracks ? Does it align the whole way dynamically by altering the second one for some 2nd degree phase issues ?

well, it aligns the tracks to be in phase...
what I usually did is put a tiny sine-sample or just a spike in front of the DI track so that I can align the reamped track to the DI track more easily....but for some reason that doesn't really work well, especially not for distorted tracks (sometimes the tracks are out of phase although those spikes are aligned)...
this makes the job so much easier.

I'm always very careful when dual micing guitar amps, I've just tried AA on one of those and turns out the where grand...but it's very useful to phase mic'd tracks to DI tracks