Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Zoom-Q3HD-Handy-Video-Recorder-Shoots-1080p-and-Has-Stereo-Mics-to-Match.jpeg

for teh youtubing and giving lessons

not Araya-Mike Inez from Alice in Chains, it's a Spector 4 string bass, Araya never played them...
damn...I have way to much time!

Oh, and a Canon EOS 400D!
My chef bought it 2 years ago, it was just used in one room on a tripod, 2.000 shots, everything
in an awesome condition, looks like new, 1 year guarantee and he gave it to me for 150€.

As noted earlier (a page back), I have been GASing for two things lately to add to my guitar collection - 1. A Hollow Body Guitar, and 2. a guitar with P-90 pickups. Like Santa Claus in "Twas the Night Before Christmas" What to my wondering eyes should appear? A Xaviere XV-560 Goldtop in the closeout section of Guitarfetish.com. It's a Mahogany body Goldtop LP style guitar, semi-hollow body (it has wood under the pickup cavities) with an arched Maple cap. It was in the closeout section for a supposed finish flaw (if you can find it, more power to you).

Now yes, this is a cheap guitar - I paid a whopping $216.00 shipped to get it, but much to my amazement upon unboxing her, it has a near perfect setup, the strings were new (I still replaced them), the neck required no adjustment and the action was perfect, not too high, not too low with no fret buzz in any position played, and those beautiful P-90s are oh so sweet. So in the end I killed to reasons for GAS with one purchase. I said in the earlier post where I used someone else's pictures to show what she looked like that I would post pictures when I got her, and here she is in all her glory.

XV-560_Front01.jpg

XV-560_Front02.jpg

XV-560_Back02.jpg

XV-560_Back01.jpg

Another note - on many of these cheaper guitars I've seen some real shitty neck joints but this one was beautiful.

XV-560_Neck01.jpg

XV-560_Neck02.jpg

Beautiful guitar for a steal of a price.

Got a pretty big check and wound up with a GAS attack at a pawn shop and found this.

ibanez_destoyer.gif

And it looks like I have a Tascam us-1800 on layaway as well.

VMT3053A.jpg

Warmoth Tele neck. Sick of my silverburst's stock neck.

1 piece quartersawn neck, single-action head-adjusting trussrod, 6100 stainless steel frets, 1 11/16" Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut, 14" radius. Cannot wait!

I couldnt hold off any longer so im back in the land of PTHD
Cant wait to start using my Eventide Anthology 2 Plugins again, Hmmm Heat hmmmmm Phoenix mmmmmm Gassssss

PTHD3 Accel PCIX
28871_l.jpg

192io
192-large.jpg

Extra 192io A-D Board
9185_l.jpg