Your latest G.A.S. purchases

237404.jpg

52_main.png

fabfilter-proq-storypic.jpg

4579056992_3eee89a574_o.png

And last but certainly not least,

1297725331.jpeg

Goodbye savings :( But hello mixing fun :)

I suppose you mean you have Project 3 version. The advantages, very basically, are that you can align longer audio segments and fix stuff that don't work with the project version (when shit don't align right). I got it on ebay for less than the Project version price. :)

But YOU Lasse shouldn't buy it. (or I will shout at you "Stop buying the stuff I buy" :D )

Increased alignment accuracy:- achieved with a new and more sophisticated pattern recognition algorithm.
User settable Synch Points:- targets audio alignment at specified pairs of points in the two signals.
Protected signal blocks:- user can mark sections of the Replacement (Dub) signal to not be time-compressed or expanded during alignment.
Comprehensive audio preview options:- allows listening from VocALign to sections or the whole signal(s) before and after alignment, individually or together. (In Pro Tools version)
Ability to re-use an alignment path:- on another Dub signal. (Can be used for multi-track microphone recordings - e.g. simultaneous close and distant mikes) (In Pro Tools version)
New improved TimeMod (time compression/expansion): - optimised for single- pitch signals but maintaining the option to use an alternative TimeMod algorithm for more complex signals.
Longer maximum signal length:- Now up to 5 minutes (previously 2 minutes)