Your latest G.A.S. purchases

FabFilter Pro Bundle. Their education discount is awesome (50% off).
RTEmagicC_Fabfilter-pro-Q.jpg.jpg

pro-c-300x204.jpg

fabfilterp.jpg

screenshot_pro-g_small.jpg

AT-3035.jpg

AT 3035... for 189€. Also thought about buying an SM7B, but probably needed a new preamp for that. But what I heard from the AT was pretty nice, so I think it will work.

Couldn't resist the VCC either. Pulled the trigger. Does anyone know if you can transfer your existing ilok licenses all to the Ilok2, then sell off your old ilok 1?

Couldn't resist the VCC either. Pulled the trigger. Does anyone know if you can transfer your existing ilok licenses all to the Ilok2, then sell off your old ilok 1?

Yes. I transferred my licenses from my ilok1 to my ilok2 when I bought VCC.

Also...not a purchase, but I just won this on a facebook giveaway!
a0uy2s.jpg

japanese of course, i presume? looks like it's in the EXACT shape ours is in. the look fits the sound, i love it. hahaha

i wanna hear that beast in front of one of your marshalls!

+1 Lasse give us a comparison on how it works with the 2203, the JVM and if you have one, a 5150, pretty please. I can tell you it was not easy to get the chainsaw tone out of the JVM, gain staging has to be nailed exactly, otherwise it's a fucking mess.

^ Too much money? :)

Btw. I tried that wavestune, and I thought it makes all the corrected vocals sound like an mp3. I really prefer Variaudio that comes with Cubase 5/6 for pitch correction.

AudioTechnica_ATH-M50s_accessories.jpg

Finally getting some new stuff! Ordered a set of ATH M50's today along with a couple of other small things I've needed for a while now like a cable to get my old Sennheiser Hd 200's back up and running and a shockmount for my Rode Nt-1. Also got some insert cables for the live gigs.

Seems like ages since I've gotten any new gear and things are finally turning around. Should be able to make another order at the beginning of October and get a new interface, pres and hopefully a few new mics!

wiviband_ad.png

been into trying to make soundtrack-type stuff lately. these are actually synthesized, but fuck me they sound exactly like the real thing. much easier to control than samples, loads fast and takes only some hundred megabytes of disk space.

anyone who needs some solo horns, get this one.

IMG_0981.jpg

BAM!

Mac-pro quad 2.8. 2008 model. No more pissing about with a laptop

Got it super cheap, and there's plenty of space for upgrades.... such as dropping in another processor for an 8 core monster. Just installed wireless card on it, and now I've got an epic day of shoving cd's and dvd's in it to install everything!

So stoked though.