Your latest G.A.S. purchases

My iPhone decided to shit the bed today and my contract runs out this month, so I made the switch to Android and got a Samsung Galaxy S2. Hopefully I won't miss iOS too much :loco:

samsung-galaxy-s2.jpg

I could never get the HM-2 to do what I wanted it to. I was probably doing something wrong.

Anyway, I recently got this stuff:

50039_l.jpg

RS410.jpg

The cab should be here later today!

301504.jpg

Bought one of these today. Lacie D2 Quadra 1TB drive. This is gonna be my main recording drive now. Should be a bit faster than the little Iomega thing I've been using for the past 2years.

Haha they say thanks. I just realized selling "old" stuff sucks. I'm kinda having a hard time parting with my gear, even the non expensive stuff.. I'd rather keep buying new gear and not sell the old stuff. Oh wait, doesn't work :lol:
I can only imagine how you must feel selling your Neumann and the UA. On the other hand, the reward will be even nicer ;)

Haha they say thanks. I just realized selling "old" stuff sucks. I'm kinda having a hard time parting with my gear, even the non expensive stuff.. I'd rather keep buying new gear and not sell the old stuff. Oh wait, doesn't work :lol:
I can only imagine how you must feel selling your Neumann and the UA. On the other hand, the reward will be even nicer ;)

I find it VERY hard to part with any gear, always have and I reckon I always will. Even stuff that I've had for years that doesn't see any use anymore. I've only managed to part with a few items when I've been really broke and they were stuff that saw literally no use at all.

I find it VERY hard to part with any gear, always have and I reckon I always will. Even stuff that I've had for years that doesn't see any use anymore. I've only managed to part with a few items when I've been really broke and they were stuff that saw literally no use at all.
:yell: I sold my first guitar a while ago. Sucked. Sold it to a good friend though, I see her regulary and he treats her well :lol:
Yes it does suck but I'm not sure I'll sell them in the end, the price is pretty high and I just don't want to lower it because they are like new and bloody amazing. :)
Haha yep, if they were lower I'd already be all over the UA 610 mkII.

Just bought this for 80€ (Crossgrade from EZ Drummer + September special + the box is damaged. Oh noeees the paper housing for a software code and a couple of DVDs has scratches trololol)
superiordrummer2.jpg