Your latest G.A.S. purchases

produkte_two_black.jpg

just orderd one... :)

you're gonna just LOVE it.

did you order it with the Lasse Lammert tube config?

hehe i hope so ;)

no, what is your special tube configuration? and how are the differences in sound between the standart-tubes?

thanks lasse!

hehe i hope so ;)

no, what is your special tube configuration? and how are the differences in sound between the standart-tubes?

thanks lasse!

it's just the setup I've found to sound best in this amp as well with a colder bias (still not too cold).
just ask Henrich about that, tell him "I want the LL configuration", he'll know

max grip jazz III's for the win!!! love those pick's

I'd like to get use out of these as they aren't as easy to drop live as the normal Jazz III's, but I find those Carbon ones too sticky...it's hard to adjust the hold of the pick if it slips a bit with them :p

^ Pretty sweet, my friend has a similar rig running through the .44 magnum and it sounds pretty impressive!

Do want clips! There's very few available, and none of those I heard were any good. Most of my favourite tones have been done with VH4's, so I'm really intrigued by how that's going to sound.

Didn't had much time to work on it yet. First impression was that the tone knobs are very interactive. Makes you work more to learn the amp.
The sound also sounded better in the room than mic'd.

I'd like to get use out of these as they aren't as easy to drop live as the normal Jazz III's, but I find those Carbon ones too sticky...it's hard to adjust the hold of the pick if it slips a bit with them :p

I use the tortex ones. But I also went to a nearby skate shop and bought a sheet of skateboard grip tape for like $5 for a huge sheet.... it will last forever. Then I just cut little tiny squares off and stick it to the pick. It gives you the grip you need, while not being sticky.

Case: LIAN LI PC-6B
PSU: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 750W
Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe 3.0
CPU: Intel i7 2600K 4x3400
CPU Cooling: Scythe Mugen 3
SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB
HDD: Seagate 1TB
RAM: G.Skill RipjawsX 16 GB 1866 (running in 1600)
GPU: ZOTAC GTX 580 AMP² 3GB

damn expensive but i think i should be fine for the next 2-3 years with this one! :D