Your latest G.A.S. purchases

DT990PRO.JPG

Polysix01.jpg

I sent my Korg Polysix in for the Polysix Deluxe -treatment to Analogia.pl and just got it back today!

In short: new case from real wood, new buttons, total calibration, MIDI and i/o for the effects section added and general seeing-to for whatever needs to be done.

Jamie,

rig's looking nice these days! did you get the similar XLR panel to me? just XLR sockets with terminals on the rear?

Sorry, missed this amongst the awesomeness! Thanks man, very happy with it :) I bought a load of XLR connectors and had a mate wire in some cable for me. Not that I couldn't have managed myself, he's just better at that sort of thing and neater too. However, since the Fireface arrived, I've noticed that the female XLR connectors I bought are pretty nasty.. they feel cheap, gonna pick up some Neutriks I think.

Should be another addition to this rack next week... probably some other stuff in a few weeks too.

And! i just ordered this today from a site, brand new, at a about 10% discount.
guitar-bass-electric-guitars-electric-guitar-schecter-jeff-loomis-signature-vrs.jpg
delivery date is friday . . .i'm taking the day off from work.:headbang:

gomic.jpg

of course not for recording. i will use it as some kind of desktop mic, when playing games and stuff.
i think it's better to use this one and my really really comfortable DT 770 pro, than buying a cheap uncomfortable headset in this price range.
quality should be ok fpr gaming, skype and stuff. i hope it does not create any problems with my RME PCI card.

what do you guys think? bad idea!?

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/shop_image/uploads/Image/gomic.jpg[IMG]

of course not for recording. i will use it as some kind of desktop mic, when playing games and stuff.
i think it's better to use this one and my really really comfortable DT 770 pro, than buying a cheap uncomfortable headset in this price range.
quality should be ok fpr gaming, skype and stuff. i hope it does not create any problems with my RME PCI card.

what do you guys think? bad idea!?[/quote]

Great idea. I use an SM58 for online gaming. :grin: