Your latest G.A.S. purchases

AT2050.jpg

AT2050
iPad-2.png

Good week! :)

I wouldnt dare try and do a Mix on it while ive got an HD rig o_O
Its a tracking rig and thats all its used for.

I wouldnt mind betting TLA uses mostly outboard gear and a console, so im sure it was just being used as a digital tape machine (and thats all im using it as) , therefore no need to have anything more elaborate.

Daw side TLA use a lot of Focusrite D2 for is substractive/filtered eq.
Everything going through 3348 digitally and end up on South Beach 4064 SSL.
Ton of outboard as you can espected from TLA...

i'm having seroius G.A.S atm!
i searched the store you linked but i could not find it, do you have a direct link to the guitar?

cheers
S.

probably out of stock... just send and e-mail request. Or get one from ebay. The guitar is out in the market for about 3 weeks soon expect it everywhere soon... except if Ibanez produced like a thousand copies which I'm afraid is the case... grab it as soon as possible.

Öwen;10035286 said:
7321's have really weird necks, I'm not sure if thats Ibanez in general, I haven't played a lot of them, but it just felt weird.

Anyway, I really didn't like mine, felt really cheap and there was a lot of unshiftable neck buzz, so I sold it.

Are you lefty? Probably not. If you were a lefty you would understand our position regarding Ibanez lefty guitars. As I said, the guitar is not flawless, but IMO far more comfortable than Schecters (I have an ATX7, even recorded an album with it, but the neck is just killing me).

There are even specialize websites for lefty guitarists... it's a huge problem for us man, please understand... :cry: http://leftyfretz.com/

I'm a lefty as well and have been WAITING for an Ibby lefty 7 for AGES now....

My manager and great friend at the music store I work at ordered one (for me mostly to play because our selection of lefties is very limited).

I've only had a chance to play on it for maybe 10 minutes but I love how it felt.

IT WILL BE MINE. The stock PUPS are junk as to be expected but it had great balance, playability, etc..

I still LOVE the LTD M-307(?) that Phil let me borrow, string upside down and recess the pots so they don't get in the way (i have no need for a volume or tone control, hahaha). It's all Japanese made so that accounts for something but the neck is a fucking baseball bat compared to the new Ibby 7321L....

Highly recommend or us lefties who don't dig the Schecter sound!! (Although I saw their newest product catalog and almost 90% of their GTR's are also available lefty..... even the Loomis sig! Albeit with a fixed bridge, which I prefer anyhow..

The Schecter sound is amazing :)
I'm gonna try X2N-7 pickups and see if I'm gonna stick to them or go for something else.

probably out of stock... just send and e-mail request. Or get one from ebay. The guitar is out in the market for about 3 weeks soon expect it everywhere soon... except if Ibanez produced like a thousand copies which I'm afraid is the case... grab it as soon as possible.

found it in a few US webstores, i think i may import from there.
i will also call a few german guitar stores to ask about this one,
maybe these will be available here soon so would not need to import.
man i'm so stoked about this!:zombie:

41pFt-ERrJL.jpg

The closest thing to acoustics I've done in my room, feels better instantly. D:

rhino-full.gif

Rhino synth, $20 right now on audiomidi. I can't not buy their no-brainers. :v

6.png

Traded my old ass 5150I sig for a newer 6505+, I needed the extra EQ. Sorry if the pic is too high def.

bought Rhino too, it sounds pretty cool.

too bad i'm having problems installing it on my mac :( it's giving me errors on some of the tabs and when i'm changing tempo in Logic (??????)

i'm solving it with Big Tick though, they've been helpful so far

Fireface 800 (bought from Brett, great guy to deal with)
Palmer Daccapo Re-Amper (Yellow thing on top)
Behringer Autocom Compressor

RIG.jpg

It has wheels on it... one of them broke off. I'm gonna get a 10U rack or something to sit underneath. It'll give me an excuse to buy more gear...

HR50.jpg

HR50 !

I'm loving my modded HR100+ so much that it's definitely gonna stay in the studio.
But I'd love to try that tone live, so I had to get aother one....and this was pretty much a steal, so I figured I'd buy it, do the depth mod and FX Loop mod to it, try it in a rehearsal/live situation and then perhaps sell it again (cause I actually couldn't afford buying it, only did cause I was pretty sure I can just sell it again after having tried it live).

looking forward to comparing this one with the HR100+

I might re-tolex this one, what would you think will sell best, purple, snakeskin, white, black?

so LOOK OUT FOR THE UPCOMING FS THREAD