Your latest G.A.S. purchases

^^Soooo fucking jealous. Let me know how it works out - I've been considering cheating and going with the Yamaha HS10W, but I know I'd secretly still want the ADAM. :lol:

Funny you mention the HS10W we had that sub for the past year and a half and charlie blew that mother fucker up. So i'm getting it fixed as a back up and just got the sub8. And after we get it ill let you know how bad ass it is ;)

The Sub 8 sounds great and it is LOUD. Mine's set up with the volume knob quite close to the minimum setting, whereas the A7s are at around 14 o'clock. I'm controlling the two together with a TC Electronic Level Pilot. I wish there was a bypass switch on the sub, especially one that you could control with the remote. The volume is controlled by the remote via a motorised knob and it moves gently but it's harder to recall certain setting that way. Same with the crossover knob.

You probably know this already but you really have to spend the necessary time looking for the right place to put the sub and if your acoustics aren't decent you'll have a hell of time finding a good spot.

Diezel Hagen

Diezel_Hagen_Eduardo_Apolonia.jpg

Diezel Power!!!!! :cool:

Diezel_VH4_Herbert_Hagen_Eduardo_Apolonia.jpg

some plugs:

d16_silverline%20collection.jpg

phoscyon-gui-big.jpg

valhalla-room-reverb-546x370.png

also upgraded TH1 to TH2 but kinda regret it, wasn't really blown away by the new amps. a few of them sounded like they could work for some creamy leads though

Man when I got mine, I thought I was getting it for a steal at 800. Now it seems I just got an OK deal. :mad:

2 ch dual rect though, not a tri rec.

It's still kind of a steal. I've rarely seen a recto go for less than $800 anywhere no matter what version it is.

Oh, and the day after I bought the Mesa I talked to an old college friend and he said he'd give me his Peavey JSX for just the cost of shipping as a studio opening gift. I'm pretty psyched about it.