Upright_piano_03.png

My favourite Piano VI so far.

Gets 3 multiple guitar center "black friday 15% off one item only" coupons
Bring 2 good non-musical friends to sale and hand them cash and 2 coupons
Buy all 3 at 15% off

Win

Epic one, here it goes :

AlfaRomeo_m_m.jpg

I needed a new car, and since my father needs to sell this one (he has one with his job eventhough it's not as nice) and said if it was to sell it to me so that i stays in good hands, he would sell it to me pretty cheap, so here I am with a new really nice car. This is one of the coolest cars to drive, btw.

And to stay audio related, although not really :

boseA20header.jpg

Bose A20 new headset. This sucker is 1100€, but damn it's worth it. I tried it driving my car, it instantly kills any low end, almost removes the engine noise, and only subsists the non-parasit sounds in the end. Very ergonomic and clear too, and the ability to phone someone with its bluetooth connection is a comfortable plus in a noisy environment like a cockpit (on the ground sometimes we need to call operation department etc). With this one I'm set for a long long time. For you geek, it basically has Active Noise Reduction from 3 different microphones (one outside that you can see on the picture, a 2nd little one next to it, and one inside the earcups). Most of it comes from the big external one (phase cancellation) to cancel wind/engine noises, the 2nd little ones fine-tunes it, and the internal one is there to help cancel the internal noises. In the end you only hear a very slight white noise, all the noises that aren't repetitive, and the communication you have. It's impressive !

New Cans! Ath-m50s!
310543_707842750733_44205939_35465630_735523531_n.jpg

Akai launch pad for ableton, 50% off fuck yea!

310543_707842755723_44205939_35465631_178988646_n.jpg

last week me and my bud went halfs on this epic rack for $150!!
16 space bottom then angled rails for a mixer, and then an additional 4 space top, the top is on a sliding track for mixer access, and the best part is the lid becomes a fucking table! Has removable access panels on the back, ball corners, casters and seems reasonably well built! weve got alot of spaces to fill haha

317757_703758874853_44205939_35448771_1534776658_n.jpg

Wicked, I'd love to try the headset :)

Well i've tried them with my iphone (it also has a 3.5mm input and there is a male/male 3.5mm jack with it) and it's not that usable for audio purposes :lol:. It's equivalent to a 50e headset i'd say, sonically speaking. It's no surprise considering it's not even a question in this types of headset.

But yeah it's quite impressive, especially for me who was used to use the generic Telex that is in every aircraft (unless the company pays for more) which is completely garbage, just worth a 10 euros gaming headset. The difference is astonishing !