Your latest G.A.S. purchases

The Dbx is in da house

dbx.jpg

:D

I see your Dbx and raise you one.

DSC_0330.JPG

Waiting for my pair to get here!

Also had to grab one of these to save me rewiring my studio daily as i do now.

NYSPP-xlarge.jpg

Some awesome acquisition's on here lately! Can't wait to contribute some of my own in the next few weeks. Been saving like mad!

HP-Probook-4530s-Laptop.jpg

2nd-gen i5, 2.3 gHz
4 GB DDR3 1333 RAM
500 GB 7200 RPM HDD
Expresscard slot (so I can still be all Firewired)

And it's lightweight, with a largely metal design, and a reliable/sturdy hinge, all of which will be a welcome change from my heavy, plastic, flex/creak-filled slab!

I really want a rack pair of 163's as well. Just a bitch finding someone who is not way over charging for them with the rack ears.

Do you find your self using that 163 a lot?

LOVEEEEEE the 163. We got ours, MINT, with the original manual for a stupid good deal, $40!! This was over a year ago and I knew NOTHING about them but I figured, for the price, why not.

Turns out tons of pro's love them, haha... go figure. And I ended up using it on the exact same sources everyone was raving about on Pensado's Place regarding it....wayyyyy before I even heard it mentioned! =D

Finally upgrading from my 2 Firepods after saving for the last few months.
Was gonna get a new Fireface 800 next week but one came up used but in mint condition on a local classifeds section here the other day and I went for it
fireface800.jpg

And as an added bonus, the guys is also selling Adams A7's and the monitors and interface together fall just over what I was gonna spend on the Fireface alone! The Fireface comes with a 2u rack case too.

monitors.jpg

Can't wait, I've been using the Firepods for 3-4 years now and have been looking towards the FF800 for the whole last year and saving for it for the last few months. Pick them up on Thursday! The monitors is a big bonus as I've been using a Sony Hifi system as monitors all along and a monitor upgrade is something I've also wanted but didn't think I'd be able to do this year as I wouldn't have the cash for both new interface and monitors:headbang: