Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Oh yeah!!! HARDWARE BABY!!!

Picture+20.png

house-do-want.jpg

How much did you wedge for that dude?

Noice!

Mine is about due for a service, though I fear recapping would take away the insanity mojo it adds.

haha, i feel you on that bro! i'm weird like that with tubes and such as well..... i wish we had a 160VU..... one day!!!

Went on a reverb spree and bought 3 today

Audio Damage Adverb (used) $25
Audio Damage Eos (25% off sale today) $36
Valhalla DSP Valhalla Room $50 <-- this one rocks.

VRoom is really awesome... haven't delved too deep into the newest algo but everything i've tried it on thus far has given me a little smile =D.

totally dig what Sean is doing... Shimmer is something I use ALL the time...

Got this like a month ago
8400-lg-1.png

Reaaly detailed phones, especially good for solving parasite frequencies in guitars, and for finding other problem frequencies in the mix.
Pretty cheap too. They need a good amount of time to break in though.

Thumbs up for KRK.

VRoom is really awesome... haven't delved too deep into the newest algo but everything i've tried it on thus far has given me a little smile =D.

totally dig what Sean is doing... Shimmer is something I use ALL the time...
I've only gone through the presets so far, lots of awesome, I liked the dark model most.
Do you notch out the 200Hz fundamental Vroom adds?

My Senny HD-280s (for drum tracking) bit the dust after many years of service so I have joined the ATH-50M club.
Initial impression is that they sound great but are a bit heavy compared to my senny hd 250 linear ii cans I normally use for checking mixes. They will be good for drummers but they are a bit tiring to wear for a long period. The 250s are so light and comfortable you could forget you are wearing them. The 250s sound equally good but are less hyped in the low end too. The ATs sound dramatically better than my old HD280s though.
964338db_ATH-50M.jpg

Next up is an Allen and Heath Zed-r16. Should have it before Christmas.
Can't wait to have 16 channels of good analogue EQ for tracking.
I work on an SSL G series in the college where I teach and am really hating plugin eq these days.I always EQ on the way in where possible so I can't wait.

Apple-Studio-9.jpg

really needed Waveburner 1.6.1

I've spent so much money on fucking software this month, it's not even funny...saving for a year now, no new software for me

you know that the new version is around the corner and I think they´ll include waveburner into logic....

Bought this.
Gonna use it for the first time tomorrow, hope the cable is stabil. looks a bit fragile if you ask me

Uploaded with ImageShack.us