Your latest G.A.S. purchases

203395.jpg

229893.jpg

:Spin:

I bought the 2 2264A modules + the rack to install them.
Bought from KMR Audio.

BTW highly recommended, only have good things to say about KMR.

Now, Funky Junk (Proaudioeurope) that's the worst Customer service I got ever!!!! :yuk::yuk::yuk:

The sound of the 2254 is different from the 2264.
The 2254 is more colored and silky and the 2264 is cleaner/punchier, better for drums, for what I've read, never tried the 2254.

Thanks for the tips about KMR, never hear about this company before (and I agree about FJ).

2254 are colored, instant glue and work amazingly on BG vocals;)

But 2254 price are going to the roof now, so if you don't want spend 7k for a pair you can still go to the 500 serie route...

http://www.audiomaintenance.com/acatalog/aml_electronic_products.html

Mikaël-ange;10145933 said:
Thanks for the tips about KMR, never hear about this company before (and I agree about FJ).

2254 are colored, instant glue and work amazingly on BG vocals;)

But 2254 price are going to the roof now, so if you don't want spend 7k for a pair you can still go to the 500 serie route...

http://www.audiomaintenance.com/acatalog/aml_electronic_products.html

Yes, KMR Audio are real great in sales and customer support. :)

About the 2254 there's always the option to buy the reissue. From what I read, if I remember correctly the reiissue is very close to the original versions.
And it costs way less than 7k Eur. About 2k Eur each mono unit.
https://www.kmraudio.com/brands/neve/neve-2254-r-compressor-limiter.php

On BG Vocals I use the Vac Rac TSL-3 :)

Yes, KMR Audio are real great in sales and customer support. :)

About the 2254 there's always the option to buy the reissue. From what I read, if I remember correctly the reiissue is very close to the original versions.
And it costs way less than 7k Eur. About 2k Eur each mono unit.
https://www.kmraudio.com/brands/neve/neve-2254-r-compressor-limiter.php

On BG Vocals I use the Vac Rac TSL-3 :)

But the reissue doesn't look like the original, and I love how the original look like:lol:

You also have the vac Rac, that great! You can imagine how close your hardware comp taste are from mine:lol:

And I will try the KMR audio shop one day;)

Ha Ha "for now" at least i have another legacy port there so in theory i have 32 available io with this and some of my Mix hardware interfaces plugged in :kickass:

From this point of view:worship:

Nice blurry pic!

The one on the right is the latest.

DSCN2225.JPG

Billy Morrison sig, Ebony board, Gold fret wire ><

Edit: My singer took the pic, I'm not sure how she managed that angle!

Well it was put to me like so "you can borrow this for a couple years and if you decide you want it I'll let you buy it from me."

It's my cousins bass, but I'll go ahead and put it here since that was what was said to me. haha

A nice studio kit is higher on the list than this sucker, which will run me $1100. It's a 1983 Fender american standard 4 string. Thing is flawless, has an old ass vintage case from the 70s as well. However if I was going to gig with it I would shell for something better because I guess Fender didn't believe in padding when they made cases durring that era.

76cf030f.jpg

Finally a new "master section" for the studio :loco:

fbfa2ec8e9.jpg

Great monitor controller :)

What's the "turbo" for ?

Yes, what's that for Ermin?

Well it was put to me like so "you can borrow this for a couple years and if you decide you want it I'll let you buy it from me."

It's my cousins bass, but I'll go ahead and put it here since that was what was said to me. haha

A nice studio kit is higher on the list than this sucker, which will run me $1100. It's a 1983 Fender american standard 4 string. Thing is flawless, has an old ass vintage case from the 70s as well. However if I was going to gig with it I would shell for something better because I guess Fender didn't believe in padding when they made cases durring that era.

76cf030f.jpg

Great Bass!!!
I have one of those in my list