Your latest G.A.S. purchases

95062035-260x260-0-0_Randall+RANDALL+ISO+12+Sound+Isolation+Cabinet.jpg

Randall ISO cab. Free shipping from Amazon, and lo and behold, soon as I place the order, it takes another $40 off randomly. No idea why. So it was $240 shipped. Pretty stoked. Hello to recording my Mesa in my apartment! This thing will get tons of use.

Just did this as well, only they upped the prices since. $310 with 2-day shipping isn't too bad. :lol:

got a little crazy and bought a hardware ssl g series buss comp. the grayface one.

bye bye waves

Congrats! Please tell us what you think about it after some use. I'm thinking a lot about getting one, but here they go for about 7k and can't be demo'ed, so... you get the idea :D

I'd be interested in the future. Since i'll probably be moving in an appartment again. You defo have to post examples of how it sounds with and without the iso cab as well, to see how it impacts the recording !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Got them burned in for like 3h and they sound just fantastic!!!!

I was in the shop for 2 hours and tested out almost all high-end headphones.

Super let down with the AKG 702. Such a hype around a hifi headphone :/

The beyers are awsome

Good Purchase! I have them too and love them !

I know, I Know - I'm late to the game as always, but I finally bought the Toontrack Superior Drums 2.0 crossgrade from EZDrummer. While I don't use EZDrummer that much these days, mostly been using various kits from either Ocean Way Drums, or Sonic Reality's Drum Masters libraries (including the Neil Peart library) I figured while Florida Music has the crossgrade for only $59 I should get it.

TOONTRTT118DD.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on the crossgrade deal im there !!!!

Please dont hate me but i just got an Ex rental Ampeg SVT 8x10 for £20

YES £20 GBP thats $30 USD :fu:

Oh and i just did the Superior 2 upgrade from Florida music for $59 as above ^^^^ which also came with EZ player Pro Bundled in for Free!

Not the particular Schecter Baritone I had in mind (I really wanted the Blackjack), but I couldn't pass this one up for $280 shipped, just really wanted to give a longer scale length a try! (but for the record, yes, I too hate the tribals and body shape :D)

Oh come on, so I'm the only one who loves how the guitar looks? I've got the same one minus the tribals. Other than the body being a bit too wide I think it's beautiful, love the symmetry!

Ola's been posting videos with it as the cabinet for a couple months now, that's what honestly sold me on it. I'm sure it'll rule for tracking.

I for one think his tone suffered A LOT when he made the switch.

Congrats! Please tell us what you think about it after some use. I'm thinking a lot about getting one, but here they go for about 7k and can't be demo'ed, so... you get the idea :D

yeah 7k is steep.

as far as the review yes i will once i start using it. it's arriving saturday and i'm gonna start playing around right away.

I know, I Know - I'm late to the game as always, but I finally bought the Toontrack Superior Drums 2.0 crossgrade from EZDrummer. While I don't use EZDrummer that much these days, mostly been using various kits from either Ocean Way Drums, or Sonic Reality's Drum Masters libraries (including the Neil Peart library) I figured while Florida Music has the crossgrade for only $59 I should get it.

http://imsproav.com/images/products/Toontrack/TOONTRTT118DD.jpg[IMG][/quote]

Whoa 0_o In on this too

Just bought a Sansamp bass driver DI from a fellow forum member. Looking forward to getting to play with it, I've always been impressed with the tones guys get using it live and heard recordings a mate of mine did with it that sounded cool too.
p2732.jpg

Might pick up a few more items this weekend maybe. There's a studio having a closing down sale with some stuff I'd be interested in picking up for very good prices. It's just a matter of how much cash I can get together before saturday.

Thats a great deal for S2.0.

I did notice this and I was wondering if you guys knew more about this?
The Superior Drummer 2.0 and SDX expansion packs can be partially downloaded from Toontrack, but a separate Installer Disc is necessary for the complete installation.

I'm trying to find out if I should go for the physical disc as well.