Bogner_Shiva_20thAnniversary_Eduardo_Apolonia.jpg

Bogner family pic :)
Bogner_Shiva_Uberschall_Ecstasy_Eduardo_Apolonia.jpg

Pair of Dave Hill Europa 1 Pre-amps
Dave_Hill_Europa1_x2_Eduardo_Apolonia.jpg

Sony DRE-S777 Reverb
Sony_DRE-S777_Eduardo_Apolonia.jpg

@ Eddy: I definitively hate you:D
Really interested to hear what do you think about Dre S777;)

But you know what? Your studio still lake ton of reverb classic:

-Lexicon 224xl, 300L and 480L
-Eventide sp2016
-Quantec QRS
-AMS RMX16
-EMT 250

Add to that some character delay (Lexicon pcm41 and 42, roland sde 3000, AMS DMX 15-80 S) and you will never gas for anything fx wise:D

Mikaël-ange;10137024 said:

-Eventide sp2016
-Quantec QRS
-AMS RMX16
-EMT 250

Add to that some character delay (Lexicon pcm41 and 42, roland sde 3000, AMS DMX 15-80 S) and you will never gas for anything fx wise:D

You are the devil! Eddys wife will now hate you like hell :)

Eddy I didn't thought you were able to make me hate you even more, but now...
You've got one of the most epic amp collections on earth!

I see a lot more hatred coming up shortly :D

If someone stole one of your amps Eduardo you wouldn't even notice it !

In the mess the studio is right now I think I would take some time to notice it :loco:

Mikaël-ange;10137024 said:

-Eventide sp2016
-Quantec QRS
-AMS RMX16
-EMT 250

:D

The DRE-S777 has the most realistic reverbs I've heard, too bad it's a PITA to work with it and wait for impulses to load from the CD-ROM!!!!! :eek:
I've used it to add reverb to a drum room mic to fake a larger room and it worked great.

I agree, there are still a lot of other reverbs that I don't have :lol:
From that list I will probably buy a 480L some day.

I also have this one (actually I bought a pair, one good and one broken, that was the deal) as a recently GAS purchase that I bought some months ago but is still at the tech to see if he could put the broken one working having the good one as reference.

Sony DRE-2000 Pair
Sony_DRE-2000_x2_Eduardo_Apolonia.jpg

I just test it for 30 min before I took it to the tech but I was pleasantly surprised with the sound of it.
Now I understand why the Lord-Alge Brothers use it on drums.
It's fascinating how it adds ambience to the drums pieces without softening the attack or mushing it as a reverb usually does.

BTW, as for hardware delays from your list, I already have a pair of PCM42s and a SDE3000 :D :D

You are the devil! Eddys wife will now hate you like hell :)

:lol:
No she won't, my wife is the biggest supporter in the world :headbang: :cool:

Not the particular Schecter Baritone I had in mind (I really wanted the Blackjack), but I couldn't pass this one up for the awesome deal I got on it, just really wanted to give a longer scale length a try! (but for the record, yes, I too hate the tribals and body shape :D)

Schecter.JPG

408854_301644979879169_120194118024257_853700_597391404_n.jpg

First tube amp I've ever bought/owned, was gunning for a JVM but this came up at a reasonable price and I couldn't refuse. First step on the road to becoming Eddy (Apolonia obvs - not Van Halen; fuck that) :D

Not the particular Schecter Baritone I had in mind (I really wanted the Blackjack), but I couldn't pass this one up for $280 shipped, just really wanted to give a longer scale length a try! (but for the record, yes, I too hate the tribals and body shape :D)

Schecter.JPG

Now you can try out for Disturbed. Ooooh wah-ah-ah-ah-ah!!:D

Fuu-------------

I just got brand new Genelec 8240a monitors and I didn't know that Genelec GLM system is sold separately !!! I'm so fucking retarded !!!!! Now I need to spend 500-600e more than I thought!!!! :((((((((((((((((((

The DRE-S777 has the most realistic reverbs I've heard, too bad it's a PITA to work with it and wait for impulses to load from the CD-ROM!!!!! :eek:
I've used it to add reverb to a drum room mic to fake a larger room and it worked great.

Would love to hear some samples of it;)

I agree, there are still a lot of other reverbs that I don't have :lol:
From that list I will probably buy a 480L some day.

If you need a short list here we go:

-480L true Lexicon classic, work like million buck on everything but this isn't what I call a great vocal reverb. Off course, 480L sound amazing on vocal but other reverb shine better on this.

-224xl lush, lush and lush, tottaly different textures than 480L.

-Eventide sp2016 now that a great vocal reverb, Listen to all Mick Guzauski mix (Mariah Carey earlyer album are great example)

You need to have this 3

For my personal list I will add

AMS RMX16: I know, 3 tricks pony that don't work for everything. Pita to service but when it work, it's amazing (non linear ftw).

Quantec QRS: an other classic I love.

I also have this one (actually I bought a pair, one good and one broken, that was the deal) as a recently GAS purchase that I bought some months ago but is still at the tech to see if he could put the broken one working having the good one as reference.

Sony DRE-2000 Pair
Sony_DRE-2000_x2_Eduardo_Apolonia.jpg

I just test it for 30 min before I took it to the tech but I was pleasantly surprised with the sound of it.
Now I understand why the Lord-Alge Brothers use it on drums.
It's fascinating how it adds ambience to the drums pieces without softening the attack or mushing it as a reverb usually does.

BTW, as for hardware delays from your list, I already have a pair of PCM42s and a SDE3000 :D :D

DRE2000 are maintenance nightmare so good luck with it.
Btw, only Chris use it (on drum obviously), and since I'm a TLA lover I didn't put it on my list:D
Really rare unit to find (on working condition), so nice one;)

For delay world, you have the most important piece so don't bother;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Got them burned in for like 3h and they sound just fantastic!!!!

I was in the shop for 2 hours and tested out almost all high-end headphones.

Super let down with the AKG 702. Such a hype around a hifi headphone :/

The beyers are awsome

I know, I Know - I'm late to the game as always, but I finally bought the Toontrack Superior Drums 2.0 crossgrade from EZDrummer. While I don't use EZDrummer that much these days, mostly been using various kits from either Ocean Way Drums, or Sonic Reality's Drum Masters libraries (including the Neil Peart library) I figured while Florida Music has the crossgrade for only $59 I should get it.

TOONTRTT118DD.jpg