Your latest G.A.S. purchases

RGA8QMTGB.gif

I've played a musicman once, it felt awesome !

I played it at a local store and fell in love with it. I had a hard time choosing between the JP6 and a Silhouette, but ultimately chose jp6 since I hated all of the Silhouette finishes. I really wish Ernie Ball would let you custom order guitars like you used to be able to. :bah:

"djenital" lol good stuff mang, i promise i dont play, nor have any desire to play that type of moosic :D

Regardless of the 8 strings, you have to admit thats a sexy ass guitar!?!

I think the overall idea of the guitar is cool, but for some reason the body size and neck size just seem unbalanced with each other and looks kinda awkward. But I love the iceman ibby headstock. I'm a huge ibby fan and I have way too many, but i'm not a fan of 8 strings in general, so I can't hate on this one specifically. That quilt top looks pretty cool tho! My fingers are just so short, that's why I gotta stick with the uber small necks--a la wizard II's and the EB MM necks. :D

Still getting used to them. The mids feel too recessed and the sibilant highs too present for any significant balancing work, but I'm hoping to get used to their low-end in order to use them as a 2nd reference for mixing bass.

I got them in order to use as a reference for mixing bass too, because my room does not allow me to do it accurately.

Giuseppe [giubis]

equatord5.gif

Gearslutz is RAVING at how powerful these monitors are, comparing them to the HS80's and Adam A7's. The catch? They are 300$ for the pair. Bought without hesitation.

http://www.barryrudolph.com/newtoys/toys8/graphics/equatord5.gif[IMG]

Gearslutz is RAVING at how powerful these monitors are, comparing them to the HS80's and Adam A7's. The catch? They are 300$ for the pair. Bought without hesitation.[/quote]

Wow, let us know how it goes.