Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Nhzdkl.jpg

My first cab! Got it used for 4000 NOK or about 530€, and it's the first time I've seen a used Mesa in Norway.
Now I just need a new amp...

Nhzdkl.jpg

My first cab! Got it used for 4000 NOK or about 530€, and it's the first time I've seen a used Mesa in Norway.
Now I just need a new amp...

Lol now there'll be like ten posts "Hey I found a Mesa cab for cheap!!!" in a row, just since I bought a marshall. :puke: I tried dammit.:lol:

Great.. Now you got me drooling for these. It'd be like 350

Likewise here. I'm considering just ordering them. They have a 60 day money back guarantee. If I don't like them more than my JBL LSR2325's, I'll send em back. If I do, I can easily get $250 for the JBLs used.

Bought a load of new leads, a new shallow 4U rack for my portable setup and I got a pair of Sennheiser HD555's. I did the Soundstage mod on them. Open back headphones are weird, but they sound about a million times better than the Sony MDR-7506's I have, they are fuckin awful!

yes... but i want to know what does he use to control the volume... he had a 003 before that had master and headphones control pots ... this one doesn't... so i'm curious! ...feel free to enlighten me if i'm missing something!

@ Barricade

I bought a Kush audio Gaintrain for monitoring. It is said to be one of the best totally transparent controllers on the market.

@ Emphaty

The SSL is great. Having a hard time using it on the master bus though. I love it on snare, have been using it on snare the last 3 sessions with great results.
The thing is that there isn't that big of a difference when you hit the source with 1-3dbs the hardware really shines when it can hit the source a bit harder.
But im looking forward hearing the units through the SSL alphalink, and see if there are allot of improvement going through its ad/da

miniak.png

Haven't really had time to play around with it, but it's so cute :3 Also feels SO much better to play than the Micro Korg I used to have a few years back. I was originally going to go for Omnisphere or Komplete, but realized that I'm okay with Logic's built in synths and I should just get a VA with some physical knobs, and for the price the Miniak is quite hard to beat.

Going to be playing keys alongside guitar for the first time in a new Godflesh-y post-metal project we're putting together, and I need some buzzy pads and basses. Combined with Mainstage 2 I think I'll be well set.