Your latest G.A.S. purchases

newstuff.jpg

Finally. The downside is that the Profire 2626 actually sounds noticeably worse and muddier in comparison. Quite unexpected is that it drives my HD-650's a lot better too.

you're now my favourite forum member. thanks man! makes me even more keen for the cab to arrive. also, im getting one of those amps! damn

Haha, awesome! This amp is such a beast!

That guitar sound is FANTASTIC!!!

Been trying to talk myself out of buying a 5153 Mini. Struggling to find a good reason.

Harley is looking like a good option also for jamming.

I think Ola's awesome playing and riffing has something to do with that too :p But yeah it's pretty schweet! :)

Why talk yourself out of it? It's HALF the price of the bigger 100w brother, and I think it sounds just as good!

Cheers Ensi, what a great reply! I'm definitely getting one of the Harley Benton cabs myself after hearing the responses here and everywhere else, it seems like an absolutely fantastic deal.

It is! :D Next will probably be a Mesa :cool:

Yamaha C40. Cheap but fun to play. I could say it is my main guitar now :loco:

skitat1.jpg

I actually had one of these for a while, not bad for a classical. Only thing is that with the humidity around here, eventually the bridge started to lean forward. May have been my fault for not buying a proper case but then I never used one of these live.

Yamaha C40. Cheap but fun to play. I could say it is my main guitar now :loco:

Cool! you got it fixed bridge right :Spin:

But seriously i think its a pretty cool guitar for the price! just sanded the saddle of mine a bit to get it feeling a bit more like a flamenco guitar and its fun!

Just picked up an Original DBX 164

Complete impulse buy as it was well priced...I feel ive either done something rather tasty or really stupid =p

Yaaaaay!

zubtek4u02.jpg

The focusrite arrived today. Not too excited but it looks kind of cool in the pic.

^Awesome! How is it? :)

It's ok so far. Can't say anything about the DAC since I don't use them for monitoring. A bit worried about the "fake" line in but we'll see...
The ADC seem good. Everything looks pretty stable. Built quality is very nice.

Cool! you got it fixed bridge right :Spin:

But seriously i think its a pretty cool guitar for the price! just sanded the saddle of mine a bit to get it feeling a bit more like a flamenco guitar and its fun!

They were out of Floyd Rose classicals ;) Yep, for the price it is great. Horrible intonation with the factory strings tho :yuk:. As I expected, all was good when I changed a new set.

need some samples of the flaxwood ;) imho the concept is pretty interesting!

I could make some samples when I have the time.

When I got the guitar I was bit surprised that it is carved on the backside. Well, not exactly carved as the shape comes from the mould, but you get the point. The body is about 1cm thick, except the horns which are solid. You could say it is almost hollow body with the separate backplate. Weight is about 3,2kg so it doesnt feel flimsy at all. As one would expect, humidity does not seem to affect the neck, never needed to adjust it and I dont know is it even possible. The guitar has great sustain and very loud acoustic sound for an electric guitar.