Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Eddie, what camera and lens are you using? Your pictures always look so much more amazing than all the other shots of gear around.

Finished building a couple of monitor stands. Kinda looks like small coffee tables..

Each stand consists of 3 pieces of DMF. Glued together, painted and varnished.

In progress:

16kq26w.jpg

Finished:

2gxiu1h.jpg

2duktac.jpg

This setup can hardly be considered as monitoring. It's pretty modest, but it gets the job done for now, combined with an okay set of AKG headphones.

I know I know. This is temporary, need to make room to move the speaker amp instead of the printer and get that screen down from there.

Finished building a couple of monitor stands. Kinda looks like small coffee tables..

Each stand consists of 3 pieces of DMF. Glued together, painted and varnished.

In progress:

16kq26w.jpg

Finished:

2gxiu1h.jpg

2duktac.jpg

This setup can hardly be considered as monitoring. It's pretty modest, but it gets the job done for now, combined with an okay set of AKG headphones.

Wow what amp is that? it looks like a hardware version of the Softube Focusing Equaliser :D

^^^ Nice. I've seen those things for so damn cheap lately. If I could sell my Mark V for close to $1800, it seems I could get a 5150/6505 AND a Rectifier out of it....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

My girlfriend got me one of these and Shure SM7B, the HM-2 sounds ridiculously fucking evil - haven't stopped playing Entombed and Black Breath riffs since.

^ Wazzat?

Carvin CT624M. I cheated and put a picture of Neil Zaza's guitar, considering with Carvin it's a custom build and I gotta wait, but I didnt want to wait to post a picture. :lol: Mine is going to be a hybrid of his two models and pretty much look like this one, but with a teal deep triple step stain top instead of the moss green. I'll be able to post actual pics of it in late May/early June when I get her. :)