Your latest G.A.S. purchases

ATHM50S
headphones_02_athm50.jpg

^ Nice! Looking forward to getting them ... been a while since I've had good headphones and these seem to be the best in my budget range from what everyone says. More for tracking than mixing but still, can't wait to use them

New soldering station. Finally time to retire the old radio shack iron. Top quality iron for $80

caf94026b96f11e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

Really nice piece of kit! Mine delivered on Monday... :D

550554_3769831498808_1110295518_n.jpg

Almost finished with a Group DIY Alliance Floor Box PSU. All the voltages measure and it's been burning in for a few hours now. Tomorrow I will solder the cabling. Now it is beer time!! :kickass:

Just gone 64 bit for the first time and so far so good!

So to go with it I have upgraded from Cubase sx 3 to:

cubase6.5.jpg

I also picked up this:

VCC.png

plus some other goodies just because...

alesis_multimix6cue.jpg

prod2.jpg

x-amp.jpg

Good times.

stereo-speakers-z110-glamour-image-lg.png

Some consumer reference for around €13, I already listen to my mixes on the go on a pair of Koss Portapro's so these'll do as a mixcube on the cheap, or something. Got them along on impulse while I grabbed a 8gb ram upgrade for my MBP. Which I guess is my real GAS purchase but hey, these look cooler!

Oh, and because of the discount, I also finally grabbed these:

header_metal_foundry.jpg

header_cv.jpg

WAU%20WA12.jpg

FedEX is on its way with this.

p-76.jpg
x3
They have this at both of my local home centers now. I got one for $20 due to being open and having a broken piece. :)

^ i am an official Audio Technica Dealer!!

I can sell you those for cheaper than retail...

which is $169.99

I got myself a pair for in the 90-125 range!! I'm not going to specify... :loco:

After you burn them in they sound sweet absolutely great...

It has a pretty flat bass response, which is so important. The mids can be hyped but nothing drastic.

I think that's the same reason Ermz uses them too!

I guess this stuff is kind of low level, but I definitely needed better monitors and other stuff, but:

Pair of Studiospares SN10's
248000_l.jpg

Alesis RA150 Power Amplifier:
ra150_front_lg.jpg

Studiospares monitor stands:
448870_l.jpg

This is turning out to be a very expensive month.

^ that's a shame because I know a TON of guys that would love to have just the maximizer/limiter from O5. They should capitalize on that and just release that component, I bet they would sell a lot of those.

Oh really I thought that was the new thing with Ozone 5 ? Where the fuck did I read that. Or is it only that you can load the components alone instead of the whole plugin ?