Coming this week.

tg2_1000x87.jpg

3289_l.jpg

analog_la610mk2.jpg

4705_l.jpg

dan-2buslt_2.jpg

More to come!

Very nice!! Great stuff!! :)
I would've probably skipped the 2bus if it's only for pure summing...
Or buy a summing mixer with more "color"...

@Eddy: great mic choice:headbang:
Really love 441 on floor tom, and most recently taped with a c451 on HH (so yes 2 HH mic)

U47fet work awesome for kick (421inside/U47fet outside with a 10db pad)

Not a big LDC fan on gtr, I tend to go for ribbon mic with electric gtrs. Hard to beat a 57/4038 for the kind of tone you probably looking for using what you use (modern rock gtr;) ).

Cubase 6.5! Been loving it although i'm having some technical issues with it. I'm going to upgrade to Win764bit from XP 32 bit and just do a clean install of everything. I'm also going to get another gig of RAM so i'll have 4 instead of 3. I hope that works.

no, but they did buy out midas a few years ago, and may very well now be integrating their console making expertise into their own products

Trans white ash Cabronita inbound!!!
Played an alder one and it played and sounded awesome.
The burst was terrible though, I told the manager they shoulda named the color "Turd Burst".

Ash body white trans ones are now on backorder at Fender, and then they raised the MSRP $100...
MF had them in stock though at the old price and they price-matched my deal on the alder Turd Burst... $590 delivered.

I had to have one because the neck is just very chunky and awesome, I'm guessing .900+ and more like a fat U than a modern C.

s/b delivered tomorrow.

0140072301_frt_wlg_001.jpg

no, but they did buy out midas a few years ago, and may very well now be integrating their console making expertise into their own products

That's exactly what they are doing. I'm not expected to have the console until sept.. the demand for these things is insane.

If all works out I'm going to buy 2, and use ethernet snake.. one console for FOH and one for MONS. You can use the monitor console as a stagebox and pipe all the inputs to FOH via AES50.. then I have the ability to send my FOH auxes to MONS if I wish to do MONS from FOH if I'm working alone or I can go on stage and mix it from the desk if a band has their own FOH engineer. The flexibility and features built into these desks for the price is really quite amazing.

There's a lot of fuzz about it, please let us know how it goes, in theory it sounds great

will do sir

Unfortunately all the color summing mixers are far out of my price range.

I know, but If you are only summing, the difference between the 2 Bus summing mixing and the internal mixing is almost null if you do it right with the same panning law.
I did a test once doing 2 mix bounces, one through the internal bus and the other through the 2Bus. Then I created a file where I switched from internal to the 2Bus several times.
I showed it to several people and no one could tell where it switched from internal to external.
I did a null test and the result was about -96dB if I remember correctly.

I'm not bashing the 2Bus, I have one :)

Enough of off topic :)
We can discuss it by email if you want :cool: