Your latest G.A.S. purchases

108379212_lg.jpg

Jackson Kelly KE-1 Marty Friedman signature. Trans black quilt top finish. (I'll post more pics once I get her!)

This definitely has been my #1 "bucket list" guitar, and this is literally many wet dreams come true. :D

108379212_lg.jpg

Jackson Kelly KE-1 Marty Friedman signature. Trans black quilt top finish. (I'll post more pics once I get her!)

This definitely has been my #1 "bucket list" guitar, and this is literally many wet dreams come true. :D

I've got a kelly usa professional, have fun, they're beautiful guitars :D

2007 Fender MIM Jazz Bass upgraded with with Duncan SJB2 pups and Gotoh bridge. :hotjump:
FenderMexico2007JazzBass.jpeg

Seymour Duncan SH6 Distortion bridge for my Gibson LP. :devil:
Also bought a brand new pair of M-Audio BX5a-D2 for a good discounted price.

HS50's.

Not as massive (in size or sound) as my old HS80's were, but pretty nice. Now to get used to them.

EDIT: To be honest, these are not a patch on the HS80M's.......................at this stage. If I had more room on my desk I would go with the HS80's in a HEARTBEAT! It wasn't a $ decision, I could have had either, I chose Real Estate.................and quite possibly made the wrong decision. :bah:

I've had both the HS50's and 80's, both good, but 80's are definitely better suited to rock and metal.

Just got my JVM, fuckin hell this is awesome.. and it was only £450! :D