Your latest G.A.S. purchases

They get too slippery on the strings once they're used (like the one on the lower right corner). But not as much when they're new, and I like that the side edges are rounded; the pick gets less 'entangled' into the strings, which makes the notes or chords run smoother one after the other, imo. The surface is ample, so I still can pick harder.

They're unfortunately slippery on the fingers, that's true, and the 3 tips it has are not as durable as a Jazz III, as you can see on the pic.

Eh, I used XL Jazz IIIs for a long time before starting using the stubbys more often. I get what everyone says about the 'slippery' quality of the pick, which can be either a good or a bad thing. I can pick quite hard with the Stubby Triangle, so it works well for me.

But sure, picking technique can always be better improved ;)

I've officially been bitten by the 7-string bug, but I loved my Schecter Blackjack Baritone so much that I knew I could only replace it with the 7-string version from the same year - which is exactly what I did :D

20121201_213425_HDR.jpg

Out with the old (left), in with the new!

2000 - last year before they messed up the body styling. Yep, turbo. Whistles like a champion on the freeways. Aftermarket exhaust too. I can just sit in the drivers seat with the engine idling and go to sleep. The exhaust note is spot-on.

Here are some shots of the rear and whole body - as you said Marcus, it's in pretty good nick for 12 years old (can't believe it's been that long since the year 2000!?).

Rexy2.jpg

Rexy3.jpg

Went to a shop to test some esp horizons and similar guitars. This is where I landed in the end. What a damn fat lady <3

147148.jpg

Here you go: Some shitty iPhone pics (but why should i lie?)

Foto.JPG

Foto2.JPG

Sorry, don't know how to make them smaller :(

Awesome, Ermz! I had an impreza wrx for a few years. Best car I've ever driven. Incredibly safe too. The airbag and seatbelt system completely saved my life after a terrible accident. I'm very lucky. Enjoy but be safe!